LF casual friendly guild w/o sexism

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zaralynda.5370

Zaralynda.5370

What it said on the tin. I don’t want to scroll through guild chat filled with dudebros being gross about women (or any other minority). I’ve mostly been playing PvE but experimenting with dungeons/fractals and such.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

Greetings,

I encourage you to come check out Wizened Wizards [WISE]. We are a megaserver-based PvX casual guild located on the Fort Aspenwood server (WvW) looking to extend our hands out to make new friends! I encourage you come take a look at our recruitment thread (located here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wizened-Wizards-FA-Casual-based-Guild/first) and see if we’d be something you’d be interested in. =)

You are welcomed to contact myself, Joseph.9853 (Lanthun), or one of my current officers, Crashed.4657 (Crash), Morningmist.9546 (Lividblue), LMars.9176 (Mars), or realmouse.1095 (Mouse). I hope we are what you are looking for! We won’t be mad if we aren’t; we are one of many guilds in the sea!

Safe travels, and see you in Tyria!
-Lanthun

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

If you are on one of the European servers, make sure you check out [WAR]

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Kryptic-Warlords-WAR-a-hub-for-all/first#post5290549

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya, Zaralynda,

Not wanting to have to deal with sexism (and the other -isms) is pretty much why I founded my guild, Ember Solace. We’re a PvX guild on Tarnished Coast, and we’re definitely very friendly. We have a Purpose & Principles that all of our members must read and sign as our guild guidelines to follow, and it works very well.

If you’re on a North American server, I think we’d be a really great fit for you. We’re 100% rep and we have an application (to weed out just those sort of dudbros you mentioned).

If you’re interested, please register on our forums and let me know if you have any questions. =)