LF daily dungeon speed run guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I’m looking for a guild or group of friends to run through the common list of dungeon paths every day. I want to clear them as fast as possible with all the zerker meta, might stacking, elitist jerk sweetness. Because why spend 3 hours on one path when you can clear them all in 2 hours, make a ton of gold, and move on to other activities?

I mainly play mesmer and elementalist. I have one 80 of everything (except ranger), so w/e you want. I’m NA east coast, so the most convenient times for me to start running are between 5:00pm and 9:00pm EST. I can go until midnight, but I have a job so that’s my cutoff point during the week.

in Looking for...

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

toxic since 2012

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I’m just now learning that all these guilds want to trial new members with Arah. What sucks is I haven’t been to Arah in over a year because pugs are absolutely horrible at it; making it a complete waste of time. I have no experience with Arah, yet I’m expected to lead the run and know everything.

I suppose I’ll have to go bash my head against a wall with pugs until I learn it to your satisfaction. I’ll get back to you… x.x

in Looking for...

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

I would offer to teach you arah but i am on EU servers. I would say, ask in the ‘Dungeons’ Forums for someone to teach you ?

toxic since 2012

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

Hi Xenon,

Would this be of interest to you? We’re PvX, but have groups that do fractal 50s along with most dungeons at reset and around your timezone. Our guild supports and encourages meta builds. I’ll leave an example of how we do CoF below so you can get an idea of our dungeon runs. Feel free to contact me in game if you have any further questions

Note: We’re not an elitist guild and have members of varying skill levels which can sometimes require patience. So if all you’re looking for is a bunch of zerk elites with perfect mechanical knowledge of all dungeons and paths, it would be best to learn Arah and apply for an elite dungeon guild. This being said, our runs are generally fast and efficient.

CoF Path 1 guild run

Forum Recruitment Post

Guild Website

-Yuki

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate

(edited by kazeshiniyuki.2987)