LF dungeon oriented guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Britz.6187

Britz.6187

hi guys, im looking for a dungeon oriented guild, i do ascalon, cof and arah dungeon daily. right now, im not the type of player who leads his party (the route, the tricks, etc) i usually follow my co members but little by little i learn something new. im willing to try other dungeon if time permits. thanks. btw, im from ebay.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hello here is our guild info:

From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild on BlackGate that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.

We run a two week guild schedule of events that focus on different aspects of the game. We want to experience all the game has to offer and want to play through it together.

Whisper Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, Tiffany Lockheart, or Rotti for more info or for invite. http://fromourashesrise.enjin.com/