LF friendly Oceanic guild on EU servers

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alkalissa.1706

Alkalissa.1706

I’m an Australian-based player trying to get my sleep cycle back in order after playing with peeps in the UK prime time, and thus looking for people to play with in oceanic timezones (I’m UTC+10 myself). I’m usually on in the afternoons and evenings any/every day of the week (I have no life). I mostly do PvE, dungeons, world bosses, random wandering etc, but I like a bit of WvW from time to time also.

My only requests other than mentioned timezones are that the guild is on an EU server so that I can guest (also willing to transfer, but I’d like to try before I buy gems); but also very important is that you’ve got a kind and mature culture in the guild, with no violent or sexist language, even to npc mobs etc.

I think I’ve got pretty good mastery of my profession, I’m knowledgable in many areas of the game, and can be generally friendly and helpful in a party of general guild chat.
PM or whisper if you’d like to steal me from the ranks of the guildless.

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! I am the guild leader for Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. We are a small fast growing guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild. My hubby is one of the officers so it is also family based. Our members are mature without teenage chatter. They are from all time zones, which includes a few Aussie players that we would like to match more friends with. All have various lvls of GW2 playing exp. WvW, PVE, dungeons, & guild missions. Guildie help for just about anything. Guild site and TS. Send mail or PM me in game.
I hope you will join our group of friends.
-Cate

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Alkalissa.1706

By DH, do you mean Darkhaven, which is a US server, no?

in Looking for...

Alkalissa.1706

Bump, because I’m still looking, and there must be some other oceanic players on EU servers!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

Darkhaven is a US server but has a strong Oceanic presence in it. My guild SLS is small and mostly Australian. We try to get to know each other throughout the game and do group leveling, dungeons and small wvw groups (taking out camps) together. If you are interested in joining us send me a PM – Weasley.5614

PS. we are in darkhaven

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade.3456

Blade.3456

Hi Alkalissa,

Just out of curiosity, what leads you choose to be on an EU server over an NA server?
As a Kiwi and GM of an Oceanic guild on an NA server, I’ve never understood the appeal to roll on an EU server over the NA options. Specially given the vast ‘prime-time’ difference between EU/OCX in comparison to NZ/OCX.

Sorry to hijack your thread And hope there is some one out there who can be of more help

Cheers,
Blade

Vortex Blade – WvW Commander
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
[FirstLight] – BLACK DESERT ONLINE – EDAN http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

^Because EU servers have just as much people during Oceanic prime time as NA servers and lag is not a problem.

@Alkalissa: I believe Seafarer’s Rest and Piken Square have oceanics or at least a lot of players that play during that timezone. Desolation may have some too but I’m not 100% sure.

There’s also this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Alph-Aussie-EU-Fissure-of-Woe-WvW-PvE/first#post2434669

(edited by Mada.5319)

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissCriss.6713

MissCriss.6713

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is newer guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty training
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-Raidcall

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.

www.bornultimate.proboards.com

Look for us on Facebook,

www.facebook.com/groups/735894996425304/

Send me a mail if you are interested.