LF 'girl' guild/guild w/ other female players

in Looking for...

Posted by: kettering.6823

kettering.6823

Might be an odd request, but most of my gaming companions/guild-mates are male, and I don’t have a lot of female friends irl or online. I’d just really like to meet other girls with similar interests, and I figured it would be a start to look on an MMO where I at least won’t be looked down upon for liking games, haha. My home server is Tarnished Coast, but so long as your guild is cross-server then I don’t mind at all. I’m not even sure if this sort of guild exists, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to look!

I mostly stick to PvE content but I also occasionally participate in WvW. I’m up for anything honestly, and I play often, so I’d be quite active. Even if your guild is not strictly “female-only,” but has a few other active female members, that would be fine with me. ^_^

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Kettering-
Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild. We are not on Tarnished coast but have many members who are on different servers, if guesting is not a problem for you, it is not a problem for us either. We have a fair number of female players and active, including a female guild officer and myself (guild leader).

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since beta and launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes course humor or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 160+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends, but we do have a small daytime presence as well. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 30) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members. We actively track dungeon progression and try to get our members their “Dungeon Master” achievement.

»Active Mumble: Speaking is NOT required but always encouraged as much as possible. Not only is this helpful in most group situations but it also allows you to connect with your guild mates beyond the occasionally desolate guild chat.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses (always active +10% Magic Find)/banners, guild events, giveaways, and activities.

»Guild missions: We run guild bounties, treks, rushes, challenges, and puzzles so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

»Online Community: Website updated frequently to keep members current with events, forums discussions, Facebook Group, and many useful resources to enhance in-game experiences.

What we expect from you:
»Representation: We do NOT require 100% representation at this time, but we do ask and encourage people to represent as much as possible and join in guild events and groups. Don’t make us be your over attached girlfriend constantly pestering you with PMs to come hang out with us.

»Activity: Be active and be part of the guild! We do NOT require a specific amount of activity per week or demand your constant attention, but we don’t need members as placeholder. Please make an effort to be part of the guild and join in groups.

»Resources: Utilize your resources. Our website is the best place to keep up on events and discussions. We know not everyone is super talkative, but we want members to interact, guild chat and Mumble provides you that service.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of our other recruiters: Kaden Kuvalai, Khyn Dehl, Phyxius Animus, CW, Optimal Primus, or Mystical Werewolf.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lucavex.4518

Lucavex.4518

Hello Kettering!
My name is Atomo T, a proud member of the guild, Remnants of Hope. We are all travelers of Tyria that have banded together to defeat our enemies. We participate in PvE, PvP, and RP events on the Tarnished Coast Server.

Remnants of Hope gives their members the opportunity to play in any way they’d like and have fun. We offer PvE, PvP, and RP. We aren’t a guild that only focuses on one aspect of Guild Wars 2, this means we will never stop at the chance to try something new as a community.

I see that you are looking for other girls to play with and I could understand why. HOPE has a variety of players from different parts of the world, ages, AND gender. So this means we DO have other female players that you could socialize with, in fact our GW2 Division Commander is female (We also have a SWTOR division and a FFXIV division). The few females that do play are fairly active and play on a daily basis.

If you are interested in joining the Remnants of Hope, stop by our website and submit an application! http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2.
You can also see more information on our recruitment post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/TC-The-Remnants-of-Hope-PvX-RP-WvW/first#post3708594

Hope to see you in our guild!
-Atomo T

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya, Kettering! I can definitely understand wanting to find a guild with more females. I think you’d love it in Ember Solace. We’re a small-ish guild (49 people) on Tarnished Coast, and many of our members are female. We’re specifically designed to be a safe space for female gamers (along with other groups at the margins, like LGBTQ people and people with disabilities,). We do lots of PvE and some WvW, and we’re super friendly and welcoming of people. ^^ If you wanna read more about us (all the nitty-gritty, lol), we have a recruitment post plus you can stop by our forums and check out our application (we have people apply so we can weed out trolls and make sure the guild stays welcoming to everyone). And if you have any questions, let me know! ^^

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Kettering,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller, casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. We have a good number of female gamers in our ranks, myself included. We run on mostly an EST time frame but we do have several west coast, European and Asian time zone members.

Knowledge of and/or participation in RP is not required.
We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP and we do have our own arena. We also have a variety of member-hosted events that change every week.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly (with several members of the leadership being either part of the community or allies of it) and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, etc. We’re also willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals (which I love to help teach), builds, and other general game questions. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc.

There is no requirement to be representing us at all times.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Hey kettering

Synergy is an online community started by some friends with a goal to be the best. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak and forums
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143 (Female officer )

in Looking for...

Posted by: aedored.6758

aedored.6758

Hi, I’m new to online gaming. Started with my boyfriend, however he has abandoned me for another game. Looking for someone to play with, do quest etc. I’m level 42 warrior, if that makes any difference. ty

in Looking for...

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

Heya!

The Requiem of the Dead [REQ] is a large PvX guild on Gandara with multiple females! Even some of them are PIMP (player in management position)

Want to know more about the guild, check out this post:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/REQ-Gandara-Join-this-mighty-guild-26/first#post3747513

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com