LF guild in Asia/Australian timezone(FS)

in Looking for...

Posted by: mohanhegde.2609

mohanhegde.2609

Hello guys. I’m from India and a huge fan of Guild Wars 2 and playing it since 3 months. I’m a casual player and like doing DEs, and leveling up to 80(currently). But also would like to do some WvW and Dungeons once i’m 80(I’m a total noob in these areas).

I’m looking for a mature casual PvX guild with active timezone between UTC/GMT +6 and +9 in the Far Shiverpeaks server (preferably, but if your guild allows guesting then i’m more than happy to be an active member).

I currently have a level 65 human guardian and a ~level 30 norn ranger.

I’m currently a member of a guild called “Mantle Assasins” in the Far Shiverpeaks server(EU). Its an awesome guild and the members are very helpful, active and nice, but the main problem is that they are in the GMT timezone and therefore I am not able to participate in any of the guild events, WvW, dungeons, fractals etc..

So if there are any guilds in the same world(preferably so that I don’t have to delete all my chars to transfer or use the guesting feature) and the peak active timezone falls between UTC/GMT +6 and +9 please let me know here or through in-game mail.

in Looking for...

Posted by: JoshuaLim.5197

JoshuaLim.5197

Hey Mohanhegde!

Deep Penetrations [DPS] is an active SEA-based WvW guild on Fort Aspenwood. Most of our players are from the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia though we do have one player from India too at the moment

We do WvW as a guild daily during SEA primetime (8pm-12am GMT+8) and PVE activities during other times (sPvP, dungeon, fractals). We also run guild missions twice a week.

Hit me with a PM/mail if you’re interested

Joshua Omgculling (Thief)
Fort Aspenwood | Deep Penetrations [DPS]

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

It is unfortunate that you are in EU.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com