LF guild to trade guild hall captures with

in Looking for...

Posted by: gamerdude.4289

gamerdude.4289

We are a small guild of real life friends (only 3 of us total who are active and have HoT), and we’re looking to capture the Gilded Hollow for our guild. As we aren’t a group who runs any type of events or content in any particular fashion that’d keep people outside of our little group interested, recruiting is kind of out of the question for us.

We are looking for another small guild that is in the same boat as us and hoping to capture their own guild hall. We are willing to help a group like this capture their guild hall if they help to capture ours as well. Ideally our combined group would be between 6 and 10 (I believe more than 10 people causes two maws to spawn instead of 1).

The three of us are typically online from 8pm – 10:30pm eastern time during the weeknights. Weekends could work too, but the times we’re all available are much more sporadic (would be most likely to work between 9pm and 1am although this Saturday is Halloween so we won’t be online much that night). We can work out the exact timing once we work something out. Please post back if you’re interested!

(edited by gamerdude.4289)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Klausvenus.1872

Klausvenus.1872

I’m in the same boat as you. Small guild of real life friends who get together once a week and play together – trying for Gilded Hollow. We actually tried with the four of us this past saturday, but started too late/didnt have enough time to keep at it. And it seemed we didnt have enough dps.

Throughout the week we still play when we have the time. I would be very interested in trying to get something to work. We are also EST and on around the same times.

I will be playing tonight for a good chunk of time between 5:30-10:00 if you want to chat in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Peter Venkmann.6075

Peter Venkmann.6075

Definitely interested, and my hours are similar, except it’s usually 8:45 eastern before I’m on.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

Interested as well. I have a small guild of 5 or so active with only about 2-3 with HoT I believe. Also have an alliance guild with my brother and r/l friends too also a small guild of about 6+ active all with HoT. Can probably pull a few from both. We were thinking sometime saturday but will let you know.

in Looking for...

Posted by: gamerdude.4289

gamerdude.4289

I’ll reach out to you guys in game and see what we can work out! It sounds like we can definitely pull something together. I’m leaving work soon and will be online a little later tonight, probably closer to 8:30 or 9. If you aren’t online I’ll send you a mail and we can catch up another night! Thanks for the responses!!