LF mature guild [EU servers]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rhaegar.5120

Rhaegar.5120

hello all,
Just returned to gw2 and found myself in a desert wvw wise. I’m definitely going to change server and I’m also looking for a guild to join ideally on piken, desolation, seafarer or, gandara
I have 3 lv80 characters: warrior, guardian, revenant
Ideally I’d like the guild to have some main characteristics:

1) international (English speaking)- I love to play with people from different countries
2) WvW focused – it’s my favourite part of the game
3) mature – I like to play in a decent atmosphere plus I’m also 40 lol
4) numbers – a decent size….strong or weak, however…couldn’t care less!!

Many thanks

(edited by Rhaegar.5120)

in Looking for...

Rhaegar.5120

I shall give myself an ‘up’

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We may be small (for now), but we have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize lots of guild missions, raids, etc and also eventually get our own guild hall. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. feel free to add me ingame to keep in touch.
I want to build a WvW grp in the future but iam still lacking on numbers. best wishes in your looking for a guild if you are not interested in us xD.

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfhound.2091

wolfhound.2091

heya we at moocraft would love to have ya we are a growing guild so numbers shouldn’t be a problem soon we currently have 7 members but I’m getting more every day we are currently set in the world sanctum of rall

in Looking for...

Rhaegar.5120

hi guys thanks for the invites but I’m playing on the European severs!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mystflower.7319

Mystflower.7319

On Piken Square is a guild called “The Grey” which I am a member off, it’s a guild for people from the age of 30 and older.

A few of them participate in WvW.

For more info about the guild I would suggest to you to look here: thegrey.enjin.com

Proud to be a Woman!