LF pve, speedclear "guild" [EU]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Czyzek.9327

Czyzek.9327

Hi, I am looking for guild which associates players who know meta builds/tactics and are highly skilled in fast running dungs. I’m not looking for typical guild, rather place where all these players are gathered and I can just whisp them if i need people to make dungeon. I just want to say, that I have no idea if guild like that exists. :P

Something about me. I have 8 lvl 80l full zerker exo(mixed in ascended weaps/trinkets) geared alts. I usually play from 5 pm to 10/11 pm(GMT time) on weekdays, and during weekend I can be online pretty much whole day.

Dungs which I can run on decent level:
- AC p1/2/3
- CM p1/2/3
- TA F/U
- SE P1/3
- CoF p1/2
- CoE p1/2/3
- HotW p1(hate water combat :P)
My fractal level is 30.

To contact me mail/whisp me in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aggresive Teapot.2314

Aggresive Teapot.2314

Hey, Czyzek, we MAY have what you’re looking for.

[Bike] is a dungeon and fractal based guild on Aurora Glade EU.

We do just about every dungeon about everyday and pride ourselves on being able to do every path in every dungeon efficiently. You may be required to change your gear / traits but you seem to be pretty much up to date with whats in and whats not.

One thing to note is that we are not a big guild nor do we plan on becoming one. We currently have about 40 members and we regularly kick people who do not meet expectations.

Something we also require is that we be your main guild, thus requiring full representaion. We are not just a hub where you can pm ppl when you want some good dungeon trains. Also, having ts is required, though you don’t have to speak.

Finally, don’t think of us as elitist pricks ,though we often are in the few cases where we’re forced to meet with pugs. We’re a group of friends who love (no homo) and respect each other and ultimately improve our skill and bonds by playing together. Bottom line, we dont want people being kittens to guildies.

We do have a standard we would like to keep. Participation is everything and someone stealing oxygen from the roster is the last thing we want.

If you think that we may be the right guild for you and you be the right member for us, you could could the guild here: http://quagganstolemybike.enjin.com/recruitment

Also, feel free to contact me in game first if you would wish to do so. My IGN is Aggressive Teapot / I Anti Climax I.
If i am not online, feel free to also contact Ollzor

Hope to hear from you soon and be careful for the vultures.

Leader of Quaggan Stole My [Bike] – Aurora Glade EU
http://quagganstolemybike.enjin.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Meryn.6875

Meryn.6875

I too, am looking for such a guild.

I do have a guild where I want to represent regularly, mainly because of a few friends I’ve got there.

I am able to represent ~75% of the time in a guild that offers me:

• Experienced dungeon/fractal runners
  • Daily speedruns
  • A nice community
  • Guildrush/bounty/puzzle (optional)

About myself:
Since launch I’ve been playing my thief, which ofcourse is lvl 80.
Ive got multiple sets:

• Berserker, offensive runes
  • Berserker, defensive/utility runes
  • Clerics/Soldiers, defense/healing set
  • Carrion, full condition-damage specced

Im basically running with berserker sets all the time, the other sets are either because of some tests I did or for funzies.

I Do have a nice amount of knowledge about a series of dungeonpaths

• AC P1/2/3
  • CM P1/2²/3³
  • TA up²
  • SE P1/3
  • CoF P1²/2
  • CoE P1/2³/3
  • HotW P1²
  • Arah P2
  • Snowblind Fractal³
  • Urban Battleground Fractal³
  • Cliffside fractal
  • Uncategorized Fractal
  • Aquatic Ruins Fractal²
  • Swampland Fractal²
  • Underground Facility Fractal
  • Volcanic Fractal
  • Solid Ocean Fractal³

² : Duo’d this path as of the time of writing (able to reproduce)
³ : Solo’d this path as of the time of writing (able to reproduce)
Mechanics where you need more man not included

Other professions im able to play at lvl 80:
Elementalist
Warrior

I’m mostly on weekdays online from 17:00 GMT – 23:00 GMT
and in weekends about the full day
IGN:
Meryn the Quick
Elemental Mer
Charr Mer

(edited by Meryn.6875)