LF small/medium pvx guild on JQ

in Looking for...

Posted by: Archon.1035

Archon.1035

Hi everyone

I’m a returning GW2 player that has been away for just over a year (so i missed quite a bit of content) so I’ve been looking for a guild where I can get my self back up to speed, Preferably I would like a small or medium sized pvx guild so as to cover all the aspects of the game. Preferably I would like it to be on JQ but would be willing to consider TC as well. I have a lvl 80 Guardian (use to have a few other chars but unfortunately deleted them the last time I played). I’m on the east coast so I am usually on around 5-6pm, though I expect I will be on more often and longer due to the end of exams. can’t wait to hear from you!

Cheers!
Archon

in Looking for...

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Hi there Archon,

If you’re still looking for a guild, Vintage Gaming [VG] on Jade Quarry might be a good fit for you. We’re a medium-sized (~250 members, ~40 online at peak evening times) guild with most of our members based throughout North America. We are PvX, though more of an emphasis on the PvE side of the mix.

We have a diverse membership in the guild, from newer and more casual players to veteran and NA top 1000 achievement hunters, from college age players through older professionals, a good mix of genders and many LGBT players. We place a big emphasis in having a fun, inclusive, and safe guild community.

Most of our members spend most of their time doing PvE content: dungeons, fractals, world bosses, new Living World content, etc. We have a lot of very experienced players at these areas, and we are happy to teach anybody who is newer. Our guild is also a big part of the daily Jade Quarry Tequatl kill (jqteq.org).

We don’t do much guild-level organized stuff in sPvP or WvW, but we have a lot of people interested in those areas that will do them as individuals or in small groups. Especially with the recent changes to PvP, we’ve been a lot more active there.

We run guild missions twice a week, on Saturday and Wednesday evenings. Our guild currently uses Mumble for voice comms, but we are in the process of looking to switch to TeamSpeak 3. We also do fun guild activities every few weeks, like hide and seek and lawndarts.

We don’t have any significant expectations of anybody — you can interact with everyone else to whatever degree you are comfortable with. All we ask is that you follow Rule #1: Don’t be a kitten, and that you honor our 50% rep policy (so it’s okay to have other special-interest guilds, e.g. WvW).

I’ll follow-up with you with an in-game mail, but feel free to contact me as well. If you are welcome to give us a try, and no hard feelings if you decide we’re not for you.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

(edited by Veron.8645)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Hey Archon!

I lead a medium sized, tight knight, PvX guild on TC ~ Dragon Empire Alliance.

We very close and friendly and spend most of our time tackling end game content across the board. We have 4 weekly events and use mumble. We have had many members join from other servers to try us out and eventually transferred here. I’d love to send you a trial invite.

Feel free to contact me in game or via the forums for an invite or if you have any questions or concerns.

You can also read more on our website DragonEmpire.us

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]