LFG, AUS, Sea of Sorrows, Social, Casual.

in Looking for...

Posted by: PiercingDreams.8352

PiercingDreams.8352

Hello, my name is Piercing Dreams,

I’m looking for a social guild, friends really, people to run around with, completing quests, challenges, PvE, PvP. Something social.

I currently play about 5-10 hours a week, primarily nights. My character levels are primarily low, current max is 37 named Summers Fury.

I look forward to replies.

in Looking for...

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

Would you like to try us out at Astral Blade [ASTL]? We are non-80 friendly, have a guild hall, and when you hit 80 we do weekly fractals and guild missions. The website is here: http://astralblade.net/ and we have a facebook group as well.

There’s many AU/NZ members so there’ll be people around when you’re on. If you’re keen let me know, I’ll shoot you an invite tonight.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Piercing Dreams,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I’d like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older, mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. We don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and keeps itself drama-free.

Here are the basics:

*We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA)
*We’re a small guild that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)
*We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female players
*We have a fully upgraded guild hall
*We have a Teamspeak 3 and a comprehensive and active website

We’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.

If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and reading

Our Code of Conduct

How the Guild is Run

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application which can be found here

We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com