[LFG][EU] New player looking to be mentored

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bunshi.1794

Bunshi.1794

I bought the game at launch for my brother but he stopped playing after reaching level 80 with one chatacter.
I’ve picked it up about a week ago and brought my own character to level 80 but I find group activities frustrating because no one bothered to explain them to me. I dont want to be spoon-fed, just properly trained.
My server is Baruch Bay (spanish server) but I’m looking for an international guild and am considering moving to another server eventually if I find a guild to call home.
So yeah, im sitting here with 2 level 80 characters and no clear understanding of the gane mechanics, looking to be pointed the right direction.

(edited by Bunshi.1794)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Are you any interested in playing WvW and participating in organised Guild Raids?

If so, I can help you (and even teach you the PvE stuff if you want)

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in Looking for...

Bunshi.1794

I am interested in WvW (mostly because it’s something you can do with your guild) , although generally im not a die hard PvPer, and it would have to wait till I have enough gold to be able to transfer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jarni.7402

Jarni.7402

Well, you’re always welcome in our Guild if you attend at least our raids and are willing to learn!
Though yes you’ll need to transfer before I can invite you :P

Servers: Desolation (1) / Piken Square (2)
Main characters: Jarni The Catmander (1) / Jarni Goes Wild (2)
Gank Me Harder [FURY]

in Looking for...

Bunshi.1794

Thanks a lot for the invitation but I have to decline. Changing server for a guild I know nothing about is a pretty big leap of faith, because its not cheap, at least for me at the moment.

in Looking for...

Posted by: harris.7964

harris.7964

Hey Bunshi.

We understand that chnaging server is a big deal.But we can help you ! (Especially if you are not into wvw,you dont even need to change)

Check about us here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/XII-Aurora-Legion-EU-is-now-recruiting/first#post3424266