[LFG][EU][PvE][PvX] Returning to game

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aggresive Teapot.2314

Aggresive Teapot.2314

Good day potential recruiters.

I recently returned to the game with the new expansion after an about 1.5y hiatus, not being able to play as much due to university. I am currently looking for solid guild I could commit to to help me invest time in and enjoy this game as much as I once did.

I am 21y old and live in South Africa (UCT+02). I have played GW2 since pre-release after playing GW1 for about 3-4 years. I played GW2 actively for about a year, in which time I was the Guild leader of Quaggan Stole My [Bike] in Aurora Glade and where i managed to rack up about 12k achievement points (if that matters).

I consider myself to have been a veteran before I left, though I may be a bit behind the times at the moment. However, I am a fast learner and should be back on track in no time, especially with a little guidance.

I was an active pve player with my guild, doing most dungeons paths every day as well as some fractals. I managed to get the Dungeon Master Achievement before the 1st Guild Wars 2 Christmas (before dwayna in arah got nerfed) and I got my personal fractal lvl up to 40 before I had to leave.

My main characters are my Mesmer and Elementalist, then I also have a Necro and Ranger at lvl80. My Mesmer is basically full Ascended, while my other characters are Exotic with full Ascended Accessories. My Mesmer has 80 Agony resistance while the others have about 30 i think. I am, however, willing to lvl up and fully gear other characters as the guild might need, though I do plan and prefer to stick to my mesmer and ele.

As for now, I still plan on doing random dungeons paths everyday as well as fractals of all levels, with a little bit of pvp mixed in there. Maybe get a few more legendaries and ascended armor pieces. I currently have no raid experience but I’d love to get into that and am looking forward to it. I also don’t mind helping people out. And this is what I need a nice guild for.

I am looking for a smaller to medium sized guild with about 10ish members who log everyday and are actively committed to the guild. My ideal member count would be between 20 and 75, but I am willing to go with a bit more. For the smaller guilds, I prefer not to be one with an exclusive group of people. The guild, of course, has to be on a European server, preferably on Aurora Glade if you plan on doing WvW together, otherwise I don’t mind. I wan’t a guild who’d join me for regular dungeon, fractals and raids, at any experience level. I’d probably prefer a semi-hardcore group of people who kind of know what they’re doing, but as mentioned I am willing to teach and advise. I’d also like the guild to participate in the weekly guild events , with which I can help organise and lead if you’d need. A Teamspeak ( or any voip) would be great for when doing stuff together, though I have public servers we could use if necessary and people are willing (especially with regards to guild missions). If you do have a website, I would gladly sign up.

If I do end up joining your guild, I have a brother and friend who’d also likely want to join as well.

If you think I would fit into your guild, please contact me in game with a mail or pm. I’d like to have a chat first. The characters I’d likely be on are I Anti Climax I or Aggressive Teapot.

Thank you so much for taking the time read my post. Hope to hear from you soon

- Aggresive Teapot.2314

Leader of Quaggan Stole My [Bike] – Aurora Glade EU
http://quagganstolemybike.enjin.com

(edited by Aggresive Teapot.2314)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aggresive Teapot.2314

Aggresive Teapot.2314

I found a guild, thx for any other offers

Leader of Quaggan Stole My [Bike] – Aurora Glade EU
http://quagganstolemybike.enjin.com