LFG Small and tight-knit

LFG Small and tight-knit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lilac Nursery.7890

Lilac Nursery.7890

This post is for both me and my friend who are looking to join a guild together.

We are both in NA and have two level 80s.

I:
Am available after 3pm EST (might become later with work, however)
Have a Guardian and Hunter at 80, though I mainly use my Guardian.
Planning on preordering PoF in a couple of weeks.
Willing to use Discord after getting to know members.

My friend:
Is available after 2:30 EST.
Has a Thief and a Engineer at 80, though plays mostly Thief.
Also willing to use Discord.
Will probably buy PoF at some point.

We are both in high school so I thought to mention that, as there are a lot of 18+ guilds and I wouldn’t want to lead people off track.

We are interested in a smaller guild that is more tight-knit. We focus on PvE mostly.

Regards,
Lilac

Playing when none of your friends will.

LFG Small and tight-knit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven

LFG Small and tight-knit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luna Peregrina.5708

Luna Peregrina.5708

Hi there!
Feel free to check us out!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/SEA-AUS-OCE-Brand-new-guild-recruiting/first

We are an Aus/SEA guild though for timezone.
More than welcome to give us a shot.
Only small atm but growing fast!

Ruby Lauffeuer – Asura Ranger
Officer of Midway [mWAY] – Dragonbrand
~Veni Vivi Dormivi~

LFG Small and tight-knit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shlevai.6287

Shlevai.6287

Hey Lilac,

NightHawk Ops is looking for new members, though we’re an overall gaming group not held to just GW2. We’ve got our own Teamspeak, multi-channel Discord with voice chat; website and forums if we ever find a need to have them, aswell as a Steam group.

We’ve been playing together for a decade or so and we’re all rather close-knit, we see each other as somewhat extended family; and I’m big on keeping drama down in our group.

We mostly use our own Teamspeak server for voice chat, and while it’s not mandatory to always be on it; I find that it’s the best way to truely integrate into our group and be seen as a member: If no one gets to know you, no one’s going to care about you.

I’ve led us through quite afew games for a very long time, and what we have has worked for a very long time. We’re always looking for new people to hang out and play with, so long as they’re good people who can be open, honest and non-confrontational.

We’re building our numbers in GW2, as alot of our numbers are playing various games at the moment.

Our actual recruitment thread is here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NHO-Nighthawk-Ops-looking-to-grow/first#post6738935

Feel free to send Aesik or I a message on the forums or in-game, hope to hear back from you soon. =]