LFG heavy focused on Dungeons/FoTM

in Looking for...

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Hi, i’m looking for a guild in Tarnished Coast server that do:

- Dungeons and FoTM (heavily focused on this)

- Guild missions

Also, that do not require the player to have 8 toons lvl 80 full ascended and 15k AP or a legendary for each toon too.

I can represent 100% and i want to help people as well.

But i need a very, VERY focused guild on dungeons and FoTM and very active too.

I have one char lvl 80 full exo and ascended + a lvl 45 warrior, i’m kinda new to the game, i have FoTM lvl 22.

in Looking for...

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

Why this forum is so dead?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Portal Master.9146

Portal Master.9146

Seems it always is. Especially when you put the words ‘Dungeon’ or ‘FoTM’ in there. I’m looking too. Good luck.

in Looking for...

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

It is because the copy/paste recruiters are only active in the morning, wait till tomorrow morning and you will have 5 replies. lol

Also to help you out since you did not specify if you want to move servers:

Hello everyone! Askew Krewe is a guild on Tarnished Coast and Crystal Desert with a number of experienced dungeoneers. We welcome all classes and don’t mind explaining stuff. Message me here or in-game if you’re interested.

Alot of us dungeon guilds do not track down members, they come to us since we are a specialized guild. If you want to find one you may have better luck checking the guild section and contacting one instead of posting here!

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

(edited by RagingDragon.9475)

in Looking for...

Posted by: DelOnasi.6051

DelOnasi.6051

This forum isn’t dead, even for dungeon-focused guilds. I’m a leader of a dungeon-focused guild, and read through almost every post that mentions dungeons in the title. However, I don’t think I can offer what either of you are looking for, so I wouldn’t ordinarily post. I think RagingDragon also has a good point – the more hardcore or large guilds generally aren’t going to need to actively recruit, you might have to seek them out.

Hope you both find what you’re looking for!

Dungeon Master ~ Litter of Lions [Arch] Admin ~ Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Our guild is very heavily dungeon focused but we are not on Tarnished Coast.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

My Guild is on Fort Aspenwood, we are a PvX guild but we do a lot of dungeons and fractals through the week, I personally run dungeons every day since they are such a gold mine right now.

If you are interested in switching servers then check out this recruitment thread I made for a lot more details: Recruitment Thread

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll