LFG server: Sanctum of Rall

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wizard.3421

Wizard.3421

Hey all,

I just started playing not to long ago and am looking for a casual PvX guild. Just wondering whats out there. I haven’t really done to much WvW/PvP but am looking to get started soon. I have a lvl 55 Charr Gaurdian. Just lookin for some ppl to run around with. Any info would be great!

Thank you,
-Wiz

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hi Wiz! ^^ Welcome to GW2! You have lots to look forward to in game. It sounds like MadCast could be the right fit for you, but there are many great communities out there, and I hope you find the right one for you! My guild, MadCast Gaming, is on Sanctum of Rall, so that’s a great start right there.

MadCast is a gaming community that is bigger than GW2, but we are working on growing our GW2 sector right now. You can check out our website at http://www.madcastgaming.com. I especially suggest you look through the forums some to get a feel for what we are all about, and the other games we play! Here are some points you may find attractive about MadCast:

• We have a mature community. While MadCast has no specific age requirements we do have high expectations for maturity. You will find kind, patient people and no drama. The vast majority of our members are over 18 (especially in GW2). Most of our GW2 members are older with careers, and many have families and children. We understand the RL priorities that come with being an adult.
  • We are a serious community with casual gameplay. In other words, the main expectations we have for members revolves around positive contribution to the community and not on a packed GW2 schedule attendance. If you are active in the forums and just show up to a few times a week, that is good enough for us. Additionally, because we are casual our community is made out of all levels of players. We have many very new players, some new to gaming in general, and our environment is built on kindness and helpfulness. People will be happy to answer you questions and guide you through things no matter how basic or advanced.
  • We have a super awesome, active TeamSpeak group. We enforce strict rules of respectfulness and tolerance among our players, making it a safe friendly place for everyone. People of all types feel comfortable joining in the conversation and making new friends. You are very welcome to just listen, as several of our members don’t talk for the exact same reason as you.
  • Our community is bigger than in-game. We have a website with a lot of activity and heavy forum use. This is a huge asset because we have people who play all kinds of games over at MadCast, and the forums really serve as the uniting factor among people.

If you check out our website, you will see information about becoming a Full Member of MadCast. This is not something you need to do right away. Our guild welcomes ‘Associate’ Members, meaning we will add you to the guild, you are free to use our TeamSpeak and join our Forums, but you do not have complete access rights for inviting people to the guild yourself, or accessing certain Full Member parts of our forum. This is a good way to find out if MadCast is the right fit for you before applying. In the long run, to gain any ranking position, we require people to be an official MadCast Full Member.

If you want to, I would encourage you to join us in our TeamSpeak (you can find information about that here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/topic/5177-intro-madcast-teamspeak-3-server/). Alternatively, you can private message me in game, and I would be happy to add you in to one of our parties. If you need someone to show you the ropes and help you level, the guild would be really happy to help you out! Tonight at 8 PM EST we will be running guild missions, and you should be able to join us for those (sounds like you may not have experienced guild missions before— but we always explain how to do it before we start each one). It’s a good way to meet people.

If you have any questions you can message me in game, post here, or join our forums and ask there. Good luck finding a place for you! <3

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wizard.3421

Wizard.3421

Thanks for the reply and the info! Sounds like a great gaming group to be a part of. I’ll message you in game here in a few minutes. Sadly I won’t be able to make it tonight at 8, but I look forward playing in the future with the group.

Thanks again

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Ah, I’m sorry, I am actually not online due to being at work. However, you can message one of the other guild officers: KitOnlyHuman.6807 or Cakeisalie.1976. (Cake seems to be the one online right now, but he may be getting ready for work, as he has a weird schedule.)

You can also just post on our forums if you want to chat with people and won’t make it tonight though!

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

If you are still looking for a guild The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnished Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

We welcome all levels/classes/play styles/ etc. If you like to have fun and want a good guild to hang out with and play with then we are it!

If you would like to know more (and guesting/transferring is an option for you) please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope