LFGuild MST, PvX (WvW) New Player (SoR)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xiraxis.4536

Xiraxis.4536

I’m looking to get into some play with a fun and skillful guild that is open to giving help and has mature players. I am a tactical individual and love pvp environments especially on a large and heavy scale or in tactical group invasions. I do enjoy dungeons as well so maybe more of a PvX guild.

I am currently on the server Sanctum of Rall so I guess this si where I will be looking for recruitment from.

Btw. I’m a new player to GW2, but I come with much MMO experience and am a gold/plat level player in League of Legends. I am a quick learner and a fast study. I do have a mic and am open to that idea.

I’m on MST, live in Colorado. Will most likely be on later at night and all over on the weekends.

(edited by Xiraxis.4536)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I’m looking to get into some play with a fun and skillful guild that is open to giving help and has mature players. I am a tactical individual and love pvp environments especially on a large and heavy scale or in tactical group invasions. I do enjoy dungeons as well so maybe more of a PvX guild.

I am also open to other server and guild suggestions/recruitments. Would just like to know a bit about the guild and the server you are on.

Btw. I’m a new player to GW2, but I come with much MMO experience and am a gold/plat level player in League of Legends. I am a quick learner and a fast study. I do have a mic and am open to that idea.

I’m on MST, live in Colorado. Will most likely be on later at night and all over on the weekends.

April Rhain [AR] is an active and growing guild on the server Isle of Janthir. Throw me a mail here or in game for any more information as well. You can also find more on as on our recruitment thread here int he World Recruitment tab of the forums

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Yep April Rhain [AR] will suit you pretty nice. We’re a PvX guild filled with tons of friendly players, we got lots of PvE lovers but lately we have been working on guild raids and organization in Wvw. Yesterday we were able to field around 15 of us and took most of an enemy borderland.

Hope you find a place you can call home, good luck!

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xiraxis.4536

Xiraxis.4536

I got into the Server, Sanctum of Rall, last night so I guess this is where I will be looking for a guild at. Thank you for the Responses tho

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Meet-Sanctum-of-Rall-s-Army/first#post2724380

That link is probably the best place to start for anyone who is wvw orientated and is looking for a guild.