LFGuild PVE

LFGuild PVE

in Looking for...

Posted by: KyuubiRose.2948

KyuubiRose.2948

We play PVE on the Eredon Terrace server, we wouldn’t mind changing servers if we find the right guild.

We like to use discord to chat and we would like some guidance as we are still new to the game.

We live in Australia, so we are on generally 9am-11pm AEST, the times can vary.

We would like a friendly fun guild to join that likes to chat on discord and doesn’t mind helping.

We is myself and my husband, we recently hit level 80 on our first characters, have finished the first story and have started on Living World season 2, we have kinda hit a brick wall and thus become stuck. We both very much enjoy beating up bosses, adventuring, events, daily activities and everything.

LFGuild PVE

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Hi, I run a friendly, casual guild that might be a good fit for the two of you! It’s called Aurene Wardens. Most of our events are held in EST evening hours, so that might not be ideal but members are on all throughout the day to help and talk to(We’re also considering moving guild missions to Saturday to help with the time difference for other Australian members). Let me know if you have any questions. Recruitment page is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Aw-NA-PvX-Casual-Join-Aurene-Wardens/first#post6562226

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader

LFGuild PVE

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tara.4812

Tara.4812

pm’d you two in game

Current Leader of AV Gaming Community