LFGuild|any NA server|serious meta PvE

in Looking for...

Posted by: carabidus.6214

carabidus.6214

Greetings! My fiancé and I are experienced GW2 players seeking a mature, active PvE guild with a good sense of humor and an interest in doing “endgame” content (Arah, Fractals, Legendary and Ascended crafting, etc.).

We both bring a great deal of PvE experience to the table, having been in the game since beta, and our builds generally reflect the current meta. Between the two of us, we most often run elementalist, ranger, mesmer and guardian.

We are eager to connect with other enthusiastic GW2 players!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Saderic.2961
•Archdruidess.5143
•FlyingSnow.2730

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

Hey Carabius,

You and your finace might fit well with our guild the Ebon Banner based on Tarnished Coast. We have about 100 people on the roster right now with 12 to 20 online at any given time. Our main focus is playing this game as well as we can, and teaching our members how to do it. Our core group is very experienced in PvE, regularly doing speedruns of all the usual dungeons, trying to get our time on Aetherpath in TA down to speedrun levels, and doing level 50 fractals. We also have a good number of us that enjoy PvP, and bounce between PvE and PvP when we need a break from one or the other. We run guild missions regularly, and the guild is fully upgraded.

What we ask of our members is to just be respectful and mature. We want to be able joke around and have fun, as long as it isn’t directed maliciously at anyone. We have a Teamspeak, and love when people come onto chat since we like having a voice to go along with the names, and many of us are on there regularly.

If you have any other questions you can contact me here or in game on my main Hadrian Zurn.

Good luck with your search and I hope you and your fiance find a good guild!
~Lines