LOOKNG FOR GUILD

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sir Active.3216

Sir Active.3216

for casual and serious play. I am new to this game but intend to be playing a lot!

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Edgar Doiron.2804

Edgar Doiron.2804

What server are you on?

Forgeman Destroyers [FORD] – Sorrows furnace

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

Looking for a witty and fun group to hang out with that can spank some mobs one moment and WvW invaders the next? Then come join the fun with UM! We are a FULLY upgraded guild.

We are currently looking for more active members to join our ranks. Must have an interest of any level (at least some or full) in PvE and WvW as we are a PvX guild. You don’t necessarily have to be good, that part will come ;D Just have a love for chatting and killing some nerds!

Scheduled Events across all platforms of the game! (all optional but encouraged)
– Daily Dungeons. Fractals. Guild Missions.
– sPvP and tPvP
– 2 WvW Nights

Fully upgraded
– All guild missions available
– 3 guild bank tabs for sharing mats, dungeon potions, food for lvling, siege etc.
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus buffs
– Scheduled crafting, gold, and experience buffs!

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums
– Teampseak with users on usually at all hours
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– 99.9% drama free We are here to have an enjoyable experience!
Leave the dirt outside.
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help! Rits.4036, Jinxey.4173, Redivivus.9253, Hellfire.3591 or check out our recruitment threadwith more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnish Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

If you would like to know more please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: makarios.7254

makarios.7254

casual PM sent
/cheers

Pharseer Makarios // Charr Mesmer
www.saltgaming.org

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hello here is our guild info:

From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild on BlackGate that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.

We run a two week guild schedule of events that focus on different aspects of the game. We want to experience all the game has to offer and want to play through it together.

Whisper Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, or Rotti for more info or for invite. http://fromourashesrise.enjin.com/

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

We’d be glad to have you! I have a small but growing guild on Darkhaven (with members on Desolation as well -contact Yukidaruma.3269). Warriors of United Darkness in a casual PvX guild, we’ve started doing Bounty Training and Dungeon Runs with more events coming as soon as possible. We focus on helping players with tactics and just learning different mechanics of GW2. PM if interested, and we do allow guests if you’d like to see how you like the group. You can contact me (ValKere.1645 or Leiyoria in game) or the Sergeant Dragoril (Dragoril.7356)

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Barinthus.8347

Barinthus.8347

Imagine you have a guild you enjoy being part of but there are times during your regular playing schedule where there’s nobody else on. This is where Armed and Dangerous Tree Octopi comes in!

It’s a brand new guild so our roster is very small still but the main goal is to create a space for players who often play during late server hours (approximately 9pm to 2am PST or GMT -8). How does this work? Because we do not have representation requirement, whenever you log in and there’s nobody else active in your regular guild you can switch to our guild to find like-minded players to spend time with until your regular guild roster becomes more active then you are free to switch back. No hassle, no guilt, and worry-free!

We are PvX although probably a bit more on PvE side at the moment. Since we prefer drama-free atmosphere we prefer you to be 18 years old or older and be mature. Having fun is our motto – anything goes as long you do not violate Anet’s Code of Conduct and know how to treat your fellow guildmates.

Come and be part of something new! What do you have to lose? After all you can join up to 5 guilds and with this one you don’t have to worry to meet any representation quota or whatnot. Look up my account name or my character name Judoc Layghlin if you are interested.

Seeking Deaf Players. People who don’t use voice software welcome too!

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Sir Active,

I’m not certain what server you are looking for but would love for you to consider us in your selection. Below is a lengthy bit about our guild. I hope to hear from you!

Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since beta and launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes course humor or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 100+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends, but we do have a small daytime presence as well. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 30) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members. We actively track dungeon progression and try to get our members their “Dungeon Master” achievement.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is NOT required but always encouraged as much as possible. Not only is this helpful in most group situations but it also allows you to connect with your guild mates beyond the occasionally desolate guild chat.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banners, guild events, giveaways, and activities.

»Guild missions: We run guild bounties, treks, rushes and challenges so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. We will be reaching guild puzzles and full guild unlock very soon.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

»Online Community: Website updated frequently to keep members current with events, forums discussions, Facebook Group, and many useful resources to enhance in-game experiences.

What we expect from you:
»Representation: We do NOT require 100% representation at this time, but we do ask and encourage people to represent as much as possible and join in guild events and groups. Don’t make us be your over attached girlfriend constantly pestering you with PMs to come hang out with us.

»Activity: Be active and be part of the guild! We do NOT require a specific amount of activity per week or demand your constant attention, but we don’t need members as placeholder. Please make an effort to be part of the guild and join in groups.

»Resources: Utilize your resources. Our website is the best place to keep up on events and discussions. We know not everyone is super talkative, but we want members to interact, guild chat and Ventrilo provides you that service.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Kaden Kuvalai, CW, Optimal Primus, or Mystical Werewolf.

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello!
I run a 140 man guild called Mysteriax Gaming [MxG]. We run small WvW “havok squads”. No Zerging!
We also do a lot of PvP and have our own custom arena to practice dueling and team fights. Every Saturday, MxG also does Tequatl with our server.
MxG is based in the server Gate of Madness, so there is a server transfer necessary.
Check out our guild website at: www.gw2mxg.weebly.com
We also have a guild Teamspeak!
PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining my guild!
Good luck man

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

LOOKNG FOR GUILD

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Rogue.1328

The Rogue.1328

Hey, I’m the official recruiter for a small, but growing, guild called Badgers Against Dragons [BAD]. It is an awesomely named clan, probably because our leader wanted our initials to be bad, but you never know. We are based on Aurora Glade but we have people on other servers, mostly Piken Rest and Far Shiverpeaks.Badgers Against Dragons [BAD] is a new casual PvE guild based on Aurora Glade.
What to expect from us
- Exploration and map completion
- Story assistance
- Dungeon runs with no pressure (meaning no from our guild will get grumpy if we wipe)
- Some PvP when the mood takes us
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
- Regularly online but not always (sorry but we have other commitments and we don’t expect you to be on all the time either)
We only expect you to be on as much as you want to, I personally only manage an hour or two a day. The official recruiter thread is in my signature, and on the thread is a link to our website. It’s not much at the moment but it’s a website. We are a very friendly guild, especially to new players. PM me or the guild leader, AdaephonDelat, and we can sort you out a place on the team

I am the official recruiter for Badgers Against Dragons, So PM me if you want a place
Check out our recruitment thread here
And our website here