Lf Guild [Gandara] WvW/PvP or PvX

in Looking for...

Posted by: Logicx.5832

Logicx.5832

Casual to ‘hardcore’ player looking for a WvW only or WvW and PvP (any kind of PvP) guild.

I currently am in a guild (PvE mainly eventhough they do not profile themselves like that) but I’m looking for a guild where players do WvW (be it a lot or not).

Thing is idk if WvW only guild also do PvE that’s why I’d either join a WvW one and stick with my PvE for whenever I want to do PvE or I’d join a WvW guild and just pug PvE stuff

Vexx Shadowsmurf IGN

Hit me up for more info etc

‘Long story’ short:
I want to both enjoy WvW/PvE and PvP
-Looking for a second guild to mix up with my PvE one
or
-Looking for a WvW guild (that might have some PvE’rs?)

Zwartwerk – Human Mesmer
Gandara [EU] – Old & returning player

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alstroemeria.3782

Alstroemeria.3782

Hi Logicx!

You may be interested in joining [MoF] guild! We are a large (80+ at peak), helpful and active guild based on the Gandara server. We are mainly PvE, although we also dabble in WvW, sPvP and other activities throughout Tyria.

As one of the largest PvE guilds on the Gandara server, we have a solid presence, sponsoring various meta-events, living world updates, completing guild missions and more.

Our weekly events schedule is as follows:
Wednesdays at 7.30pm GMT: Guild Missions Marathon
Fridays at 7pm GMT: Orr/Southsun/Living World/Misc meta event farming
Saturdays at 1pm GMT: Guild Missions Marathon
Sundays at 1.30pm GMT: WvW
Sundays at 8.00pm GMT: Guild-only sPvP Tournament

There are no application requirements, though due to repeatedly reaching the 500 member guild limit, we are currently only able to accept members who are able to represent full time.

For more information/an invite, feel free to whisper Tiia Maria in-game.

See you soon!

Cat Fan and Leader of The Beantoes [Yowl]
Gandara

(edited by Alstroemeria.3782)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Space.8053

Space.8053

hi mate, a good place to start would be:

http://thisisgandara.com/showthread.php?353-Active-WvW-guilds-of-Gandara

and

http://thisisgandara.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Guilds

maybe get in touch with some of these guilds and see if they take your fancy! there are plenty of great wvw guilds in Gandara and they range from small scale (5 people) to large (40+) so it depends on what kind of groups you like playing with!

I know XxX are actively recruiting in the borderland map chat at the moment, might be worth checking them out.

Fat Rob
[TCHU]
Gandara