Look for a guild.

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

Been playing for a little currently working on my legendary. I am looking for a wvww guild and a pve guild. I like to run dungeons, fotm, and do wvwvw. I am a level 80 warrior. I can tansfer servers if need be. Message me in game Dusk Shard

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: bane.6281

bane.6281

Hi xXMapcoXx, [KöMÉ] an international PvX guild based in Singapore and a proud member of the †ConqueroRs† Alliance on Crystal Desert!! We’re one of the few prelaunch guild left on CD and field over 130online during primetime!!
Chk out our guild values and 1year anniversary celebration on CD http://thekometimes.blogspot.sg
We run daily WvW guild zerg GMT+8 onward for server coverage and field a sizable NA zerg that support alliance as well. Fully upgraded guild that burn guild buff 24/7 and Guild Mission/Raid all tier twice per week for NA/Oceanic.
We are now hiring for more committed wvw’er to expand our zergbuster core during oceanic. Following criteria we’re looking for and KoME WvW footage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqJswr68jo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTMhsuXOFSw
1) Must be on TeamSpeak with Mic : Communication is the basic of fighting as a congenial unit.
2) Must be willing to field at least 1 main WvW char, properly attired & geared to KoME zerg spec.
3) Attend weekly training on pre reset day to share pointers and class discussion.
3) Prepared to fight to the death even outnumbered as we’re mostly called upon when outmanned.. in order to strike fear you have to be fearless, be upbeat and open minded willing to change to improve wvw experience.
4) Preferably someone not from CD or a new player with WvW inclination training will be provided.
5) Must be above 18y/o+ due to adult contents in gchat and TS.
Sign up today Home of the ConqueroRs.. target rich environment mostly no q as we avoid the blob. To apply visit thekometimes.blogspot.sg and contact any officer listed to arrange for an interview!!
Thank you for your time and hope to see you around !

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Satoko.6352

Satoko.6352

The Order of the Silver Dragons is a family oriented, casual friendly guild of Isle of Janthir.

We do anything PvE (like dungeons, living story, completely unlocked guild missions), WvW and we love helping others!

We are a multi game guild (our guild is in many MMOs) , We have an organized website, forums, and Ventrilo.
We run weekly events, we are on ventrilo and we have fun
You can leave me a message, Satoko.6352, in-game if you are interested. We will send you an invite.

Please take a look at our website! http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

And here are the instructions to apply if interested: http://silverdragons-lair.net/conten...28Step-by-Step

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Dusk Shard,

NooBs is recruiting new and seaoned players to join our ranks.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 150+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is not required.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner, guild events.

»Guild missions: We run Guild Bounty, Guild Rush, and Guild Treks every weekend so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we also run bounties, rushes, puzzles and challenges with our alliance guild.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/ubernoobz, or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, Snippitee, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Black Crescent [BC]
An original GW1 guild, crushing noobs since 2005.

PvX
Abbreviation for “Player versus anything”, meaning both PvE and PvP.

Black Crescent is currently recruiting competitive, active players to join us in the upcoming WvW Season Premier on the Northern Shiverpeaks server. We are a guild of primarily adults with jobs and families and as such our activity peaks in the evenings and on weekends.

What Black Crescent offers

• Knowledgeable players/commanders
  • Guild Buffs +5% Kill EXP, +10% Gathering Bonus, +10% Magic Find, +5% Gold from Kills.
  • Scheduled Guild Events/Missions.
  • Private website & forum.
  • Private voice server.
  • Drama-free.
  • Nightly WvW Activity.

What Black Crescent expects

• Must be on Northern Shiverpeaks server.
  • Representing We understand many people have other guilds for storage etc. All we ask is that we are your primary guild and that you represent BC for the majority of your playtime.
  • Be active We don’t expect you to only play with fellow guildies but make an effort to participate in guild activities be it WvW or Missions or Dungeons, etc.
  • TeamSpeak Even if you don’t have a mic.
  • Be respectful Don’t dance on bodies and laugh if we win. Don’t yell at members when we lose. It’s easy to get caught up in the game, but don’t let that lead to bad attitudes. We want to play seriously while still having fun!
  • Don’t be anti-social We are an active guild that likes to discuss the game as well as help and get to know each other.

Please stop by our site and fill out a very quick, easy >>recruitment app here<< if interested.

For any questions please feel free to pm any of the following here or in-game:
Boom.6148
Abysterical.3792
Letsgomurphys.7463

Hope to see you around!
~Boom Di Ada

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Agathu.1890

Agathu.1890

Hail xXMapcoXx!

I am Agathu, Herald for the GW2 chapter of Sinister Swarm. We are on the Sanctum of Rall server. We have organized WvW, sPvP, PvE, Dungeon and Fractal Runs, New Content Runs, and Guild Missions. There is something for everyone in our community.

Honor. Respect. Community. These are the hallmarks that a great guild is built on.

The Sinister Swarm has stood the test of time with 14 years as a fun, friendly, professional, multi-platform gaming community. To the members here, this is family. To those who may be looking – this is the home you’ve been waiting for.

Check us out at www.SinisterSwarm.com to see what sets us apart – you’ll be glad you did!

Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrillo.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 – 1944)

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hi xXMapcoXx!

[UM] on FA is a tight knit PvX guild (~25 core members, 65 members) where we definitely care about one another and interact daily through TS3 and guild chat. We PvE ~50% WvW 40% and sPvP 10%. We do require 100% rep for everything except personal guild banks so that would not be a problem at all! Hopefully we are what you are looking for as we’d love to have you join us

I encourage you to check out all the details about us here:

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PvX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2450661

or check out our site! :d
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know Good luck in your search!

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

New OutRiders (NOR)
Server: Sanctum of Rall

RP: Low
PVP: Medium
PvE : High

Weekly Dungeon Runs
Peak Playtimes: 8pm eastern – Midnight eastern.

Our guild is a Casual Mature Family Friendly Guild, thats has been together since 1992.
Our unofficial motto is “To have fun and help others do the same” and we are looking for more friendly mature members that enjoy the many aspects of the game. The friends you make here in the NOR branch of Guild Wars 2 will be with you as you explore future games.

NOR is active in several games making your casual play a easy transition between swToR, GuildWars2, Rift, Neverwinter and many more games to come. We encourage Altoholics so bring all your alts on over.
It is important to us to keep the guild active together so we do host weekly and monthly events and encourage our passionate members to host additional events.

Current Regular Scheduled Guild Events:
WEEKLY Dungeon
WEEKLY PvP/WvW
WEEKLY “Living Story” group.

Current Officers:
Officer Zallis.2138

Contact our Officers:
Ingame /whisper or mail any of our Officers.
On the forums here or on our website.

If you wish to join or learn more about our guild please:
Visit our website
Read our Wiki
Listen to our podcasts
Read our newsletters.
Follow us on FaceBook.
Fill out our Online Application:)

Thank You and have a great gaming day!

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

Look for a guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Hello xXMapcoXx.9614,

Save The Inquest is a Europe Cross Server guild focusing on the PvE part of the game.We are doing a lot of champion boss farm runs and speed dungeon crawling
The core of the guild is progressing through lvl60+ in Fractals.
We are doing Open World events and guild missions too.Every Wednesday you can have great and fun time with us when we do the GMs.
We are killing world bosses and do JPs.Guild chat is healthy and very active.

Our main priority is the PvE aspect and always will be.The guild has a stable community of 170+ members.We use TS3 as voice chat.

If you have any other questions I would happily answer them
Thank you for your time reading this and i hope to see you SOONish.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)