Looking For Guild That Cares About Lore

in Looking for...

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

Last time I did this I just didn’t get much success, so here I go again…..

After guild hopping from one guild to the next I have found nothing but guilds filled with people who either don’t know what’s going on story-wise with the game or just plain don’t care, and I am tired of it. I am tired of being the only guy in any guild I have ever been in, excited about the new Living World update. The only one excited about the story and where it could go. The only one who seems to care about lore or ever wants to discuss it.

Now sure, I could come on here and discuss such things on the message boards, but surely these people who discuss lore on here are in guilds! So help a brother out and lead me in the right direction to a guild that has a decent about of people who are actively playing the game that I can get excited about this games story and lore with. THERE MUST BE A GUILD OUT THERE FOR ME! :-(

I am currently on Crystal Desert, but would definitely be willing to transfer to another server if I happen to find that right guild

(edited by webtoehobbit.4201)

in Looking for...

Posted by: webtoehobbit.4201

webtoehobbit.4201

Bumpity Bump Bump

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hi webtoehobbit!

Looking for a witty and fun group to hang out with that can spank some mobs one moment and WvW invaders the next? Then come join the fun with UM! We are a FULLY upgraded guild.

We are currently looking for more active members to join our ranks. Must have an interest of any level (at least some or full) in PvE and WvW as we are a PvX guild. You don’t necessarily have to be good, that part will come ;D Just have a love for chatting and killing some nerds!

Scheduled Events across all platforms of the game! (all optional but encouraged)
– Daily Dungeons. Fractals. Guild Missions.
– sPvP and tPvP
– 2 WvW Nights

Fully upgraded
– All guild missions available
– 3 guild bank tabs for sharing mats, dungeon potions, food for lvling, siege etc.
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus buffs
– Scheduled crafting, gold, and experience buffs!

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums
– Teampseak with users on usually at all hours
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– 99.9% drama free We are here to have an enjoyable experience!
Leave the dirt outside.
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help! Rits.4036, Jinxey.4173, Redivivus.9253, Hellfire.3591 or check out our recruitment threadwith more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

The Remnants of Hope is based on the Tarnished Coast server and offer PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere on ts3 and guild chat. We offer several people who are very well versed in the lore of the game and that will sit and talk for hours on the lore, what new things are happening and explaining the lore to those of us who aren’t so familiar.

If you would like to know more please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game!

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

Hello webtoehobbit! I am part of a guild called MadCast Gaming[MCG] on SOR. We have an officer in our guild that is well versed in the guild wars 2 lore and myself being a huge guild wars 1 fan, I love seeing how all the lore intertwines with each other. We are always running the new living stories as they come up and it is also quite often spoken about in our forums. We also run weekly guild events and there is always something happening in the forums. If you have any other questions please feel free to message me in game kelica.8406 or visit our website madcastgaming.com. Cheers

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Rogue.1328

The Rogue.1328

Hey, I’m the official recruiter for a small, but growing, guild called Badgers Against Dragons [BAD]. It is an awesomely named clan, probably because our leader wanted our initials to be bad, but you never know. We are based on Aurora Glade but we have people on other servers, mostly Piken Rest and Far Shiverpeaks.Badgers Against Dragons [BAD] is a new casual PvE guild based on Aurora Glade.
What to expect from us
- Exploration and map completion
- Story assistance
- Dungeon runs with no pressure (meaning no from our guild will get grumpy if we wipe)
- Some PvP when the mood takes us
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
- Regularly online but not always (sorry but we have other commitments and we don’t expect you to be on all the time either)
We only expect you to be on as much as you want to, I personally only manage an hour or two a day. The official recruiter thread is in my signature, and on the thread is a link to our website. It’s not much at the moment but it’s a website. We are a very friendly guild, especially to new players. PM me or the guild leader, AdaephonDelat, and we can sort you out a place on the team

I am the official recruiter for Badgers Against Dragons, So PM me if you want a place
Check out our recruitment thread here
And our website here

in Looking for...

Posted by: Falunel.7645

Falunel.7645

Hey, webtoehobbit. I’m not sure if you’re still around to see this, but a lore-loving guild posted an ad in the GW2 guild recruitment subreddit. Here’s their link: http://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/1vp2kg/gw2pvxlorestorynasf_forgeman_destroyers_ford/

Falunel – Sylvari Elementalist | Falche Graysong – Human Mesmer | Tarnished Coast
Ember Solace [SOL] – A guild welcoming of newbies and those at the margins.
New Player Outreach Thread