Looking For LGBT Guild [Borlis Pass]

in Looking for...

Posted by: starglam.1596

starglam.1596

Recently I removed myself from the train wreck of WoW after my mythic raid group fell apart. About 10 of my guild members from WoW came over to try GW2, but unfortunately only about 2-3 still regularly play after the release of patch 6.2. This means that our guild currently does very little at all.

Myself and my GM from WoW are currently looking for a more active guild, because of this. We are both looking for a guild with a much more active atmosphere. We like to do explorable and fractal dungeons, but prefer a structured format when doing so, rather than the randomness of lfg. We also like to chill and hang out doing random things. We’re not really looking for a guild that has set schedules, but more of if people are on lets put a group together to do something.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Malisouris.6045

Malisouris.6045

Hello! Maybe our guild would interest you? We’re mid-sized and very laid back.

Here’s our thread in the forums

And here’s our official website

Looking forward to meeting you!

(edited by Malisouris.6045)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

Greetings,

I encourage you to come check out Wizened Wizards [WISE]. We are a megaserver-based PvX casual guild located on the Fort Aspenwood server (WvW) looking to extend our hands out to make new friends! I encourage you come take a look at our recruitment thread (located here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wizened-Wizards-FA-Casual-based-Guild/first) and see if we’d be something you’d be interested in. =)

You are welcomed to contact myself, Joseph.9853 (Lanthun), or one of my current officers, Crashed.4657 (Crash), Morningmist.9546 (Lividblue), or LMars.9176 (Mars). I hope we are what you are looking for! We won’t be mad if we aren’t; we are one of many guilds in the sea!

Safe travels, and see you in Tyria!
-Lanthun

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: starglam.1596

starglam.1596

Bump for guildie visability