Looking for 100% Rep PvX guild (any server)

in Looking for...

Posted by: ShaBangBang.9172

ShaBangBang.9172

EDIT: Found a guild! Currently with XHSA on Yak’s Bend. Thank you to anyone kittenponded!

Hopefully the title isn’t too vague to attract the kind of guilds I’m looking for, but, I wanted to know if any guilds on here or anyone knows of any guilds on here that are 100% rep and server-specific.

What I’m looking for:

• A guild that requires and strongly encourages 100% Representation (with possible exclusions for guild bank and TTS/EVOS)
  • A guild that requires that I be on their server to be a full member. I don’t care what server it is, so long as I’m able to transfer there before Heart of Thorns. (I’m on YB at the moment, and I’m okay with staying if I find a good guild here! I am in a guild currently, and trying to Transfer to Blackgate but having no luck which is why I’m here. :/ )
  • I’m looking for a PvX guild with a strong WvW presence. Doesn’t have to be a daily one, but preferably one that has at least a few raid times each week or really active commanders.
  • Would love to also have a guild with a PvE presence, as I do enjoy dungeons and fractals! Hoping to get into raid content, and would love a guild that is just as excited about organizing raids as I am.
  • Prefer a guild that uses Teamspeak!
  • I realize that some guilds prefer meta/zerk speed clears in pve and require specific builds or may be willing to encourage bugging bosses, but this is not for me. Yes I run zerk on most things, but I am not a speed clear junkie, and I do not prefer to bug bosses and I refuse to be in a guild that will rip on players for trying to uphold the integrity of the way the game is intended to be played. I will run pre-made guild builds for WvW if this is a requirement for organized WvW.
  • Must do guild missions!
  • Strongly prefer a guild with strong leadership. I’m a veteran player but a guild with a solid foundation and knowledgeable leaders is still preferred.

About Me:

• I’m 27! I’m helpful and (im)mature… at times. XD I can have a tendency to be a potty mouth so I’d prefer a guild that is 18+ and/or doesn’t enforce a profanity rule.
  • My boyfriend plays the game now as well, so we’re a package deal. Most stuff I say about me will be similar with him. If I move to your guild and server you can expect he’ll be coming with me. While I’m the one making the post, it’s a decision we’ll be making together. He is 24 though! I know some guilds have a 25+ restriction.
  • My background in the game comes from WvW (all I did in the first year) but after a 2 year break and being back on the game for ~4 months I’ve been doing mostly PVE. Wanting to get back into doing WvW regularly.
  • I use Teamspeak and have a working mic that hopefully doesn’t sound like a screech owl or fingers on a chalkboard. My S/O has the same. We also have a working and paid for TS3 server if your guild is trying to transition to using TS3 and needs a free one.
  • I am an around-the-clock player (no-lifer!) but my boyfriend plays mostly during the NA prime hours. I’d love to find a guild that is at their peak during these hours.
  • I am an experienced WvW commander but I no longer have a Dorito (new account). S/O is pretty new to WvW though.
  • I don’t sPvP much because I get really… grumpy. But my S/O loves it so if you happen to also do sPvP of any sort that’s a huge plus for us!
  • I will be helpful, kind, chatty when I feel up to it, active. I can have a high-strung personality sometimes but I’m respectful of others. If I sound like the kind of person you’d want in your guild then please feel free to post what your guild is all about or PM me in game! I do have requirements because I’m looking for a guild with a strong sense of community but I’m not an uptight kitten so I hope that you’ll give me some consideration for your guild!

(edited by ShaBangBang.9172)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Two dedicated teams for Raiding
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server

For direct information on our raid teams visit – http://synergygw2.enjin.com/forum/m/5983136/viewthread/24232573-raid-team-one-expectations-schedule-roster/post/last#last

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website : http://synergygw2.enjin.com

We have an application for our raid teams however to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143
•Cookiezz.5261
•Kapraze.3062

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

At some point in the past, my guild fit all your criteria but currently nope.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

:c I actually talked to someone in your guild yesterday. What’s changed to make it no longer fit in your opinion?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sus.3610

Sus.3610

Hey, get a hold of me! You sound like you’d be a good fit for our group.

We do scheduled WvW raids 3 nights a week and have impromptu groups a couple of other nights a week. We do weekly guild missions with another DR guild every week. We have people in PvE or PvP when not doing WvW (we enjoy a fractal quite often!). Our guild is fairly established. We were created when the majority of DR’s guilds left for greener pastures about a year ago. We’ve grown to about 200 members with 90% of the guild being DR members. I’m a pretty great leader imho even if only a guild leader for the last year, I’ve grown the guild and I may or may not be older than you with some life experience under my belt as well lol

If you’d like to know more, add me and then shoot me a line in game (sorry I don’t camp the forums as well as I probably should :P)

Barricka
Leader of [GIT] Git Off My Lawn
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

Hey, get a hold of me! You sound like you’d be a good fit for our group.

We do scheduled WvW raids 3 nights a week and have impromptu groups a couple of other nights a week. We do weekly guild missions with another DR guild every week. We have people in PvE or PvP when not doing WvW (we enjoy a fractal quite often!). Our guild is fairly established. We were created when the majority of DR’s guilds left for greener pastures about a year ago. We’ve grown to about 200 members with 90% of the guild being DR members. I’m a pretty great leader imho even if only a guild leader for the last year, I’ve grown the guild and I may or may not be older than you with some life experience under my belt as well lol

If you’d like to know more, add me and then shoot me a line in game (sorry I don’t camp the forums as well as I probably should :P)

I’m always on at reset if you wanna talk!

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

Haven’t been able to get ahold of Sus.3610 yet so as of now I’m still looking for a guild if anyone has any ideas. =D

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

:c I actually talked to someone in your guild yesterday. What’s changed to make it no longer fit in your opinion?

Like all large guilds, things don’t always last. People will eventually quit or move on to a so-called greener pastures. Large guilds also has higher tendency to have drama though our last drama was 9 to 10 months ago and ever since we left our original server, we have no more drama.

Our NA population is not as active as used to be since a portion of our NA has quit the game. Recruitment is not that optimal in the NA tz, might be due to the server population. Though our SEA tz population is now 1.5x larger than it was a few months ago.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

Like all large guilds, things don’t always last. People will eventually quit or move on to a so-called greener pastures. Large guilds also has higher tendency to have drama though our last drama was 9 to 10 months ago and ever since we left our original server, we have no more drama.

Our NA population is not as active as used to be since a portion of our NA has quit the game. Recruitment is not that optimal in the NA tz, might be due to the server population. Though our SEA tz population is now 1.5x larger than it was a few months ago.

That’s unfortunate. It’s really hard to see a guild you simply adore become an entirely different beast. That’s sorta how I ended up here looking for a new place to call home. I was gone for two years, and back when I left these “requirements” I have seemed to be standard in my experience. (But I was mostly in WvW guilds back then.) And I came back to a game where barely anyone reps, and almost no guilds are on the same server. IMO multi-guilding really hurt guilds in this game. ><

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

UPDATE: currently with XHSA for now! Still looking into guilds that are more WvW oriented but I’m hanging out with XHSA since they took in a lot of my old guildies and have been excellent.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Don’t bother with Devon’s Rest. No guilds fit your criteria. We’re close but trying to build up. If you want to be a part of it, you would be most welcomed.

Edit: [TK] recruitment thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Tactical-Killers-TK-on-Devona-s-Rest/first#post5555026. Straight forward and no FLUFF. Read it carefully.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

(edited by Loosmaster.8263)

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

It was great meeting you and Kaleb tonight, Shan You guys have spirit and we enjoy that! I hope to hear from you again soon!

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

It was great meeting you and Kaleb tonight, Shan You guys have spirit and we enjoy that! I hope to hear from you again soon!

Yeah thanks for the invite to hang out, it was fun and you guys seemed really nice. We’re still talking things over but I’ll let you know within the next ~3 days. (He can’t transfer servers before then.)

in Looking for...

Sus.3610

No pressure Before GIT I did some guild dating and I know it can be just as mind boggling (and dramatic at times) as trying to find “the one” irl You know where to find us! Good luck!

Barricka
Devona’s Rest

in Looking for...

ShaBangBang.9172

No pressure Before GIT I did some guild dating and I know it can be just as mind boggling (and dramatic at times) as trying to find “the one” irl You know where to find us! Good luck!

After talking with my boyfriend about it we think we’re gonna stay in XHSA. They have like 75% of what we initially were looking for but with the added bonus that many of our old guildies are there which is exciting. Thanks for talking with me about your guild and answering my questions!