Looking for A Good PvE and/or WvW Guild

Looking for A Good PvE and/or WvW Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sabelle.2159

Sabelle.2159

I hail from Dragonbrand, and am in dire need of assistance with finding a good guild to run dungeons with often.

My main areas of concern are doing higher Fractals and CoF Speed Runs. This guild does not have to be from Dragonbrand.

If the guild has a dedicated schedule to Guild Bountys, Rushes, and other activities of the like on any other day than Saturday, this is a huge plus.

For a guild, I’d prefer they’re active in chat and friendly, but it isn’t necessarily required as I’m an in-and-out social person who really prefers to keep people at arm’s length, though I am moderately talkative with a brash, often dry sense of humor.
I will however state outright that I do not like witnessing needless petty arguing, and if I sense the slightest tension between members causing unnecessary drama, I will most likely bail without warning.
Lack of Sense of Humor will also result in me leaving, IE: I left a guild because some bimbo raged at a “Yo Mama” joke with the guild leader contacting me like I just molested their first born.

I also need a decent World Vs World guild simply because I frequent the Borderlands often between 8pm EST onwards.

My main is a Mesmer, and I’m experienced with Wve, Fractals, And CoF Speed Runs.
I am also helpful, and do not mind taking my time to help other guild members with their endeavors. If there is anything I do not know, I do try to actively learn to the better assistance of a guild.

Okay, that’s it. Recruit me.

(edited by Sabelle.2159)