Looking for Angels

Looking for Angels

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Hey People I’m Xanctus the dragonslayer and I opened a brand new guild called Nephilim Angels Of The Dawn(DAWN). The purpose of this guild is to work together tightly as a small group to get better at the game much easier, gain a strong foothold at my server(Fissure Of Woe) in wvw and to inspire on and another to test our limits. We have purposely chosen to keep the guild small to keep things fresh and new(25 members max). We will be doing PvX with a little twist which will involve an artifically made reward system that will award 2 players at the end of each month witl Gold and Equipment. Don’t worry it’s legal xD. The reward system will consist of the earnings made by legal Gold farmers over the month and earnings fellow guild members make as they play the game. And then will be awarded to members who have tried thier harderst to help out the guild. Everybody will chip in. As I said before we are a PvX guild. We already have 14 members, however most of them are better suited to do wvw. We lack dungeon/fractal runners, Gold Farmers and PvP’’ers. Are you part of the fissure of woe server and are interested in doing one of the above. Please contact me and leave your character name in either the replies or as a vm/pm at my profile.