Looking for Casual PVE/WvW Guild (any server)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sol.6340

Sol.6340

Hi All.

I’m Pers. I’m on Blackgate but I’m open to transferring for the right fit.

I’m looking for a mature guild that has PVE and WvW presence while recognizing that I have a life outside of the game.

I tend to play late nights, after 7pm game time.

Hit me up here or message me in game.

(edited by Sol.6340)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hi Perstinance!
I run a 140 man guild called Mysteriax Gaming [MxG]. We run small WvW “havok squads”. No Zerging!
We also do a lot of PvP and have our own custom arena to practice dueling and team fights. Every Saturday, MxG also does Tequatl with our server.
MxG is based in the server Gate of Madness, so there is a server transfer necessary.
Check out our guild website at: www.gw2mxg.weebly.com
We also have a guild Teamspeak!
PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining my guild!
Good luck man

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: Resurrected.4132

Resurrected.4132

Hi Perstinance,

I am the recruiting officer & joint guild leader of Free Armed Ronin of Tyria. We are on the Ferguson Crossing server and have players on every day.

We were newly created by myself & Sto Helit about one month ago & currently have 12 members with two further invites awaiting acceptance. Our youngest member is 18 and our oldest is 60+. So I think we can be confident in saying we are for the mature player.

Myself & Sto have been gaming since the late 70’s-early 80’s!!! So we have a lot of experience between us. Whilst I have only played GW2 since last year, Sto played GW for 6 years and has played GW2 since beta.

We have already spent quite a bit of gold on influence and have Guild Bounty open and are working on Economy 6 so we can unlock treks.

So, that is a brief overview. Our recruitment post is here and our website with an application page is here

We are happy for interested players to guest with us to see if we are a fit for each other and we use Mumble for voice comms (with our own server).

I hope I have covered most things above but am more than happy to speak with you in game if you would like to know any more.

AN EXCITING TIME TO JOIN AND BE A PART OF OUR GROWTH

in Looking for...

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Hey up Perstinance : D,

As a recruiting officer for Thesaurum Venatores on the Aurora Glade server. We are looking for new members to help us build a robust guild (we currently have 5 members). Please bare in mind that the guild is newly created and does not have all the trimmings (upgrades) like many guilds do – these will be acquired in due time. If you take a look as to what the guild has to offer in terms of what it can do for you, then please view the guilds recruitment post here. We would like to keep all forms of drama at zero. Since we are a mature guild.

PS, if you’re in to anime – then you’ll feel right at home.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

We’d be glad to have you! I have a small but growing guild on Darkhaven (with members on Desolation as well -contact Yukidaruma.3269) that does not require you to transfer unless you wish. We have members on several different severs at the moment so you can guest over to Darkhaven (Desolation on EU) for any and all events you would like to participate in. Warriors of United Darkness in a casual PvX guild, we’ve started doing Bounty Training and Dungeon Runs with more events coming as soon as possible. We focus on helping players with tactics and just learning different mechanics of GW2.
PM if interested, and we do allow guests if you’d like to see how you like the group. You can contact me (ValKere.1645 or Leiyoria in game) or the Sergeant Dragoril (Dragoril.7356)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.
South East Asians highly reccomended. Mainly from Singapore/Hong Kong/Malaysia/Korea/TW
We have a couple of Americans and Aussies.

[BURN] is established on Oct 2013, recruiting mature and laidback players
We have many dungeon masters and active dungeon players daily.
We are looking for members to grow the guild together as a community.

1. Weekly Guild Missions on Saturday nights
Currently on Guild Trek,Rush,Bounty and Challenge. GUILD PUZZLE coming soon
2. Weekly inhouse Guild sPVP
3. Weekly guild WvWvW
4. Guild event depending on the living story if needed for completion in big groups.

Prime time: 6:30p.m(+8gmt) or 3:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

We have Raidcall, Forum, Facebook and Youtube.

Highly recommend:
-Female friendly
-Newbie Friendly
-Mulit-Server Friendly
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-SG/MY/HK/AUS/TW

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the community that suits you, not the numbers.
Check out our guild video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1c9UUtwHI
Send me a mail ingame if you are interested.