Looking for Competitive Server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stimulant.3970

Stimulant.3970

Looking to move down tiers for the free transfers.

I will be bringing a small group of people with me to roam/havoc and looking to see which servers have groups like this. I want groups to fight against so I don’t need a server that already has a monopoly on roaming.

I don’t care if there are zergs on other servers as they are fairly easy to avoid.. I just want to see some smaller groups which will give good fights.

Time: EST evenings/night

So which servers need a small group like this? Sell yourselves!

-Blœ

in Looking for...

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

AR is a server which respects and cherishes it’s roaming guilds. We have a few currently but will always look for more so I ask that you come check us out in the free transfer period. Other than AR, FC in the bronze have some of the better small man groups.

But I guess you are looking to fight small man groups so you prolly want to fight these servers too so my other suggestion might be Kain. Hope I have helped

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

I’ll support FC on this one… We have 5 or more roaming guilds here on FC. If you would like to stay entertained, join either DH, NSP, SF or even AR to fight some of the groups. If you would like to roam with our guilds join us we can share builds and love together!
IMO the higher you go the more there is to gank. I would look into going to either tier 2 or 3.

Verdánt

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blade Of Gandara.6738

Blade Of Gandara.6738

Dark Jean
Athenian Knights [kYrO] Leader/Founder
Devona’s Rest Diamond Squire 8,055

(edited by Blade Of Gandara.6738)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Easterbunny.6170

Easterbunny.6170

We will not be free, but dude, we, GOM, are a perfect fit for you. our whole server is groups of roamers working together on a community TS. 5-20 mans.

Mummies R Us
Gates of Madness Community
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Erm I dont mean to be mean or anything but I havent seen any GOM roamers in this match, unless you count the unusual RISE group running with 10 rather than 15-20 we found once. You guys seem to mostly be 20+ guild groups, which isnt a bad thing, it’s just a thing, though your server might be what they are looking for. I just suggested Kain cause they will be free and need the help

Edit: Oh wait no I remember one, the RH guild

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jdawg.4257

Jdawg.4257

Ill bump Fxpo’s post. FC is a great choice for you and your group to check out! Multiple roaming guilds that are there for the server. Also, can’t forget the great fights that our match-ups bring us. If you are looking to move down servers, you will never be disappointed with what FC could offer for a group of your caliber/playstyle.

[aP] Animalistic Bonz – Dragonbrand
Driver
http://animulplanet.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

RH- 5-10
WHO 5-10
YAK 5-10
ASH had 6 last night, usually 15-20

You need to leave EB to see roamers.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

Stimulant,
You asked people to sell themselves but really what needs to happen is for us to sell both our server and our opponents. Devonas Rest has fallen after multiple exodus’s. We have reformed, trained, recruited and rebounded. The challenges have forced us to improve our community or perish. We have accomplished that through good coordination, positive communication and fun! There is plenty more about us and I don’t make sunshine promises. If you want more details we should talk in teamspeak.

Our goals and our opponents and why you really need to be on Devonas-

We have momentum; a reasonable six month goal is to make it to rank 15. In order to accomplish that climb we will have to face and defeat NSP, DH and Fergs. They have all been solid competition. There are skilled players for you to face. None of those three are easy steamrolls. It will take a server effort as a whole to push them down. So you want to make the most impact with your team against a foe that will respect you for hitting them in the face and leaving them in the dirt you should come to Devonas Rest and fight at our side.

V/R
Molen Labe

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L

in Looking for...

Posted by: Manbo.5403

Manbo.5403

Check out CD.
CLAV runs small roaming/havok groups, we could use another group to coordinate with.

We focus primarily on defending our own BL, but will move to enemy BL to pull pressure off the main groups.

I’m Eastern based and run guild havok/training on Mondays starting at 8pm, our other guild night is Thursdays same time. Other than that, we go in at random times.

There are other groups, but CD could definitely use more capable roamers. Also doesn’t hurt we’ll be free to xfer to

Member of [CLAV] on Crystal Desert

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gregorus.1397

Gregorus.1397

Join Blacktide all WvW active players are welcome here

[HI] Holy Inquisition, Officer
Blacktide Commander .

in Looking for...

Posted by: ardasica.4531

ardasica.4531

I can say that SF does not have a monopoly on roaming. We started moving into roaming a while ago and have been finessing it as we go. Our WvW guilds love to have fun and make an effort to work with all who come into WvW.

I noticed you mentioned free transfers and right now we would be a discount transfer. Our objective is stable growth for our server. If you are interested in helping us achieve that goal and to have fun roaming, please check out http://www.sorrowsfurnace.com. I can be reached here, in game or on the site if you have any additional questions.

May wherever you land bring you the fights you desire.

SF
OTR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

No no, don’t leave SBI. What are you thinking.

in Looking for...

Posted by: JahRo.6432

JahRo.6432

If you want small-scale or even solo roaming, I’d have to recommend FC. Coming down a tier or two from HoD, the zergs are minuscule, aside from prime time (can get upwards to 30+ on some days). There’s a lot of roaming guilds here, and I’ve found myself just partying random people I see running around and tagging along with them in the BL’s/EB.

Morn [BFF][VLK]
Maguuma
(Insert other useless !@#$ here)

in Looking for...

Stimulant.3970

To all suggesting Bronze league servers: no thank you. used to be in Devonas awhile back and those bottom servers are just dead compared to others. looking for something in the 13-16 range

To those saying I should join your guild, I am not really looking for guilds at the moment.

Andrew: why would I stay in SBI? this server is so dead and only people to fight are giant map blobs. that’s the opposite of fun for me.

Thanks for the posts and PMs. still considering somewhere between CD and FC currently but nothing sounds too fantastic atm.

-Blœ

in Looking for...

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Roaming groups in those ranks:

CD: [PUG] [TKVA] [Clav]
NSP: [Holy]™
HOD: [Vlk] [Wang]
FC: duno
SF: they roam in 20+ i guess.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

in Looking for...

Stimulant.3970

Roaming groups in those ranks:

CD: [PUG] [TKVA] [Clav]
NSP: [Holy]™
HOD: [Vlk] [Wang]
FC: duno
SF: they roam in 20+ i guess.

interesting.

-Blœ

in Looking for...

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Pretty sure [ASTC] is on either NSP or HOD.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jdawg.4257

Jdawg.4257

FC: [Yarr] [Main] [Nine]

[aP] Animalistic Bonz – Dragonbrand
Driver
http://animulplanet.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

To all suggesting Bronze league servers: no thank you. used to be in Devonas awhile back and those bottom servers are just dead compared to others. looking for something in the 13-16 range

To those saying I should join your guild, I am not really looking for guilds at the moment.

Andrew: why would I stay in SBI? this server is so dead and only people to fight are giant map blobs. that’s the opposite of fun for me.

Thanks for the posts and PMs. still considering somewhere between CD and FC currently but nothing sounds too fantastic atm.

Yeah, we aren’t in a competitive tier right now, with the t2 wannabe DB in our tier, and the unfortunate SoR still not falling fast enough.

But, the servers below us have just as much, or even less population than we have. So, if you think this is dead, then I feel for you when you get to t5.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

RH- 5-10
WHO 5-10
YAK 5-10

Not to mention FGJ, my guild!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Stimulant.3970

Anyone want to share how the current situation for guilds looks like for both hod and cd?

-Blœ

in Looking for...

Posted by: slingblade.1437

slingblade.1437

Sorry to see you go Stim and I hope you find what you are looking for, but I strongly disagree with your assessment of SBI. We’re far from dead, in fact we just received a small-guild transfer from top-tier server, and I was contacted by a large guild last night from another server who’s considering a transfer to SBI.

For the third week in a row we’ve been in a very uneven matchup with DB way above us in coverage and SOR way below. There are plenty of us out there working our kittens off every day/night and winning battles nonetheless. Were we in a matchup with two servers closer to us in numbers – a true 3-way battle – it would be a different experience.

Anyway, sorry for somewhat contributing to the derailment of your thread, but SBI is a good server in a bad matchup. That’s all.

Best of luck in your search.

in Looking for...

Easterbunny.6170

RH- 5-10
WHO 5-10
YAK 5-10

Not to mention FGJ, my guild!

yep Yep the awesome 5-15 of For Grape Justice as well!

We are at our heart in all borderlands, a mixed crew of roaming guilds working together in a community TS to row in the same direction.

If you want somewhere where you can be you and still make a difference, we are that place.

Mummies R Us
DUI Co-Founder

in Looking for...

Stimulant.3970

Anyone know how many guilds are going to hod and CD? Want to avoid going to a bandwagon server but still want some other new blood

-Blœ

in Looking for...

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Anyone know how many guilds are going to hod and CD? Want to avoid going to a bandwagon server but still want some other new blood

Take a look at the score evolution data for yourself if you want to see who the next bandwagon server is.
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/34/

in Looking for...

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Come to CD. We have something that resembles coverage and abhor karma training. As a hardcore roaming/havoker (TKVA) I can tell you that CD is a great place to try your skills versus a wide variety of servers and skilled groups.

in Looking for...

Posted by: buckeyecro.9614

buckeyecro.9614

My advice:

Synthesized from information learned from Hardcore WvW guilds

Transfer to a stable and relatively balanced tier of servers. T1 is the most stable tier that offers the best chances for competition over the long-term, barring huge changes to WvW, the game-play, and interserver and intraserver politics.

Sanctum of Rall NA Engineer Commander

Guild Wars 2 needs a Public Beta Environment

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lost Soul.7256

Lost Soul.7256

Sorrow’s Furnace. ! =]

[CoSA] Scarlet/Sapphire/Shamrock Leader
Sorrow’s Furnace

in Looking for...

Posted by: frankylovechild.8623

frankylovechild.8623

I would suggest that you do not go to HOD, they are one big blog server since they received some very large guild transfers this week. We have been facing them for the past 2 weeks and have found they have numbers, but not cohesiveness at this point. Not to mention that they are the definition of bandwagon server.

I would consider either CD or SF. SF has a tight community and if you haven’t noticed, we don’t advertise at all. Word of mouth and continuous skill improvement has been how we have raised in the ranks T8 to where we are now. We are willing to learn from others and work together across maps through the use of voice comms.

From the little i have seen of CD, they seem to be a fair minded server, that can field many players during NA primetime and into the night.

Please consider SF and help improve our roamers! We would love to have you.

Violah |CoSA| Sorrows Furnace

in Looking for...

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

GoM.. Roaming… Hahahahahahaha

No bronze? How about silver?

Come on over to IoJ, our community is amazing. In the match up we are in right now, we’ve ran into quite a few roaming groups that have given some really great fights.
We aren’t over done in the roaming department, so you shouldn’t be fighting for fights, if you know what I’m saying.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

in Looking for...

Stimulant.3970

See I have a thing against IoJ because I used to be on devona’s rest. so that probably wont happen.

I jumped to HoD but this is too bandwagony (like I expected) so I will probably switch to somewhere else before free xfers are done.

Any thoughts on how CD is currently? or NSP?

-Blœ

in Looking for...

kRAVen.4195

CD is at the best state its seen in a long time. We are only openly looking for people interested in creating a t3/t4 server in the long run. Havok teams/roamers are definitely still needed.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BHo.6234

BHo.6234

CD’s biggest guild just left. Come back to DR!!! We have picked up serious numbers and serious steam. We are moving up ranks and having a great time!!

Pata Vormund
Leader, [FIST] Fire Support Team
SoS

in Looking for...

kRAVen.4195

CD’s biggest guild just left.

This has been great for us. Only come if you want a full wvw experience. If you want to solely ppt then other servers are for you.