Looking for Dungeon Touring Group [NA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Soles.3295

Soles.3295

Hello Guild Wars 2 Community!

My name is Soles and I’ve been looking for a group of players to run dungeons with and generally hang out with. All my past groups I’ve ever ran with either got bored of the game or gotten bored of dungeons (or both) and as a result I’ve been pugging things lately but I’d like to find a consistent group of people to run with since things are always a little bit quiet (and lonely ;-;) in pugs.

As a player I’m on Dragonbrand and I enjoy all modes of gaming (except WvW) but I’d like to put my biggest focus on dungeon running as I generally don’t like PvPing for more than an hour or two. I’m on the east coast so I’m generally on a little bit before reset to around 12-2/3ish AM EST unless I happen to have a midterm or exam the next day (I am in my second year of university). If I don’t have anything occupying me in the afternoon I’ll generally be online then too (but it’s way more inconsistent).

In terms of my characters, I like to think I’m a pretty competent player. I run full berserker or nearly full berserker on all my characters (my thief and ranger have a couple odd soldiers/knights pieces to help them survive in PuGs where things don’t die so quickly). A few months ago I also soloed lupi on my warrior and guardian.

What I have to offer is that I have all 8 classes levelled to 80 and have a good understanding of 6/8 of them (Engineer and Necro being the other 2). Finally I have experience in all dungeons although I might need to acclimatize to how a group runs things or if it’s arah (which I’ve only really done in my guild). I am PR level 50 for fractals and run it daily as well but I can only really run fractal 50s on my warrior and 40s on my elementalist and guardian at the moment. If possible these are the dungeons I’d like to run:

AC all paths
CM all paths
TA Forward and Up path
SE P1/3
CoF P1/2
CoE P1/2/3
Fractals 50

I of course don’t mind running anything else if the group is interested (P3 CoF, HotW P1, TA aether, etc) or if the group doesn’t want to run a specific path on that list (P2 CM for example). And if the group wants to run Arah, all the better. I’m a very flexible person so the above is just things I’d like to run if possible.

My only caveat is that if I join a guild, that I do still have a guild that I would like to represent from time to time as I have a few friends on it. I would at least like to represent them if I run guild missions with them, if I run dungeons with them or just to talk to them every once in a while.

Also if you want to or need to trial me I am willing to do that as well.

Please PM or post here if you’re at all interested <3. If you don’t feel like typing out all the numbers my character with the simplest name is just Soles.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Titanimite.2534

Titanimite.2534

Hi Soles,

We are looking for a few more people to join our group. If you interested you can checkout the details here https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-Looking-for-players-Fractals-Dungeons/first#post4991775