Looking for Fractal Based Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kyvrn.4209

Kyvrn.4209

Hello, I am Kyvrn/Kira. I am looking for a Fractal Based guild. I am new to Fractals and currently have 10 AR with level 14. I am currently not familiar with Fractals in a whole, but I would love to get into them a lot more. So I am looking for a guild that will accept players such as myself who are willing to learn and get better.

Kyvrn | Dom Chrono | Leader of Twinrovas [ROVA]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Guardian of Angels.9867

Guardian of Angels.9867

Are you looking for a Hardcore Fractals guild that basically farm fractals all day?

Or are you looking for a guild to help you understand fractals and join guild parties?

aka Holy Blood Guardian
Guild Website: http://www.wtnf.net
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb07P-bW94jE3-mKHGToyOg

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

We run fractals a few times a week, sometimes a little more, depending on who wants to do what. We have a couple of people that teach them and several more we are actively teaching and/or helping to build up their FRL , gear, and AR. If you’re interested click the link in my signature, we would love to have you join us.

in Looking for...

Kyvrn.4209

A Fractal Guild that only does Fractals.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

Gotcha, yeah we are more PvE and PvP. Your looking for a dedicated fractal guild. Well, the good news is there are several great ones I am sure with a little patience you will find one you enjoy.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

I can’t say we do fractals 24/7, but you’re welcome to join us. We are starting a Monday night fractals team/or 2 depending on recruitment. We do not require rep, so you can come run fractals with us, and do your own thing later.

in Looking for...

Kyvrn.4209

I can’t say we do fractals 24/7, but you’re welcome to join us. We are starting a Monday night fractals team/or 2 depending on recruitment. We do not require rep, so you can come run fractals with us, and do your own thing later.

I would like to join you, but I only have 1 guild slot left. I would really like an all fractal guild that just runs fractals 24/7. If I can’t find something I will check in with you again.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Best of luck! I am sure someone out there is looking. You may want to look at server site forums. I know at FT Aspenwood we have a sever site that has a separate guild recruitment forum, and I am sure the other servers do as well. You may need to did into those to find one.

in Looking for...

Kyvrn.4209

Thanks.

The search continues.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We recently took our own guild hall and everyone on Hexxed is working really hard towards making it better. We have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize raid groups in the future and lots of guild events with awesome rewards for the winners. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. Feel free to add me or my officer of trust Janus Silverbrand,in-game to keep in touch (minitopo.3124 or Drakoblade.1759 )! We currently run Guild Missions on Fridays 9pm EST. We are also looking for active members focused on raids (knowing the fights or wanting to learn them)
We do fractals every night and we want to keep going on them some us are already ready to run fractals over 50+ and 60+.

in Looking for...

Posted by: foxinabox.5296

foxinabox.5296

Hey Kvyrn,
Our guild runs 6-10+ fractals just about every night pending on who is on, and if more members need the dailies as the night progresses. Here’s some info about us:

I’m the Guild Leader for the ATRS Gaming guild, and one of the Leaders of our gaming community. We’re a multi-title casual gaming community that currently has two formal Divisions (League of Legends, and Guild Wars 2) plus members playing other games such as Rocket League, Borderlands, The Division, and more. We host weekly in-houses every Tues/Thurs/Sat, in addition to Community Nights on Sunday for internet-based games like Town of Salem, and Cards Against Humanity.

For GW2 we have a range of members of varying levels and experience – but even more important than that – we’re a family. We do fractals daily, guild missions weekly, and currently working on the establishment of a PvP sector for casual and ranked play. We have a website that ties the community together with a commonplace between divisions, as well as a Teamspeak server to establish a more personal connection with the rest of our members.

If you’re 18+, and this interests you, please take a look at our Rules & Activity Requirements.

If you can meet these and would like to apply:
1) Register on our website <here>.
2) Submit an application <here>.
3) A Division Manager will add you in-game to finish up your application.
You can also add them <here>.

Thanks for your time, please reach out to me in-game or on our website if you have any questions. IG: foxinabox.5296 or send a PM <here>.