Looking for Fun Guild

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Here we are again. I keep coming back to being guildless. Because I’m a very angry woman. I’m sorry.

My name is Lilith. Or Jaya. Jaya ’ s my main. I am a fairly hardcore PvF’er. Check out my post history. It’s insane.

I am looking for a guild. I’m looking for a fun, dirty, angry guild for my NA account. This one. Right here. I have tried this Avenue for a guild in the past… and all I found were groups upon groups of carebears. I don’t want that or need it. I can get my lovin’ from my honey, I want a little aggression, insanity wolf style.

Why am I here… well. I tried in map chat. I explained my situation. I got a lot of “well it depends on this and it depends on that” blah kitty blah. It was nauseating. If language is a problem I am not going to be the girl for you. If someone is a noob, and I say they’re a noob, I don’t need “that was mean!” Whines. When I’m a noob I expect to be told, laughed at, so I can be apart of a guild like it’s my family. That’s it. A dysfunctional hilarious family.

I roleplay. So I won’t be leaving TC. But that’s no matter because I don’t care about guild perks. I care about running dungeons and either not pugging or only pugging a slot or 2. I’m a coordinator and mentor in the dungeon forum teaching guild, so some of my time is dedicated to that. If that’s a problem please don’t respond. The teaching guild is my way of giving back to the community I love so much. No one will take that from me, not even if you are the perfect fit otherwise.

NOW. The positives. I’m a really decent player. I have 5 80s, and in total now 20 characters. I have a lot of dungeon and fractal experience. I have been known to hold guild raffles and giveaways, guildies will also always be notified when I have a new contest (if unfamiliar go check out the dungeon forum for this week’s contest). I’m very generous. I like helping noobs, I’m fine with ignorance but completely not okay with apathy. I give away a lot of things. I grow to love my guildies, and while I have a hot temper I am also very kind and willing to help. The only time I’ve been kicked from a guild was when I crossed a leader because he kicked a pug from a guild group at the end of a fractal so a guildie could get it. I’m rough around the edges but I’m very ethical. All other guilds I’ve left because they kittened me off. Because of carebears, inefficiency, apathy, idiocy… you get the drill.

I’m looking for a home and a family. If you respond to this posting with a generic guild message that is plastered on all of these other threads I will entirely ignore your guilds existence. I will not be another number in someone’s roster.

Thank you for reading.

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Lilith Ajit.6173

No one loves me!

Attachments:

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Midgie.1830

Midgie.1830

Hey Lilith!

Read your post- sorry to hear you can’t find a good fit. If you’re looking for a group of swarthy, insane people- perhaps The True Inquisitors is a good fit for you?

We’re actually an old online community that came about in 2009, and we’ve recently set up shop here in GW2. We don’t have much to offer currently in the dungeoning/hardcore department right now and whatnot since we’ve just farted out this branch, but we do have a strong sense of community here (particularly in our central hub of Skype).

So, if you’re looking for a laid back community with a good sense of humor- check us out sometime. You can look at more info here if I’ve piqued your interest: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-True-Inquisitors-We-re-Delicious/first#post4035573

(edited by Midgie.1830)

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Lilith Ajit.6173

Thanks Midgie! I would definitely be interested but I’m really looking for a guild to do high level fractals with (and other dungeons) and it sounds like that isn’t where your guilds at quite yet. (It does take time to get there too). It sounds wonderful though

[ARES]

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

I’m sad, Lilith. You shouldn’t be guildless

I’d suggest DD, but I know you’d appreciate a /guild chat channel that people actually use, and that isn’t us atm, since ppl only rep when they’re in dungeons. 2 weeks from now, when we unlock puzzles, I’ll institute increased rep requirements, and guild chat might actually become useful then. Just something to keep in mind, if you dont find another guild before then.

And ofc, there are strict meta build requirements. Plz dont tell me your guard still uses a hammer in dungeons >.<

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m sad, Lilith. You shouldn’t be guildless

I’d suggest DD, but I know you’d appreciate a /guild chat channel that people actually use, and that isn’t us atm, since ppl only rep when they’re in dungeons. 2 weeks from now, when we unlock puzzles, I’ll institute increased rep requirements, and guild chat might actually become useful then. Just something to keep in mind, if you dont find another guild before then.

And ofc, there are strict meta build requirements. Plz dont tell me your guard still uses a hammer in dungeons >.<

Bahaha. No she found a matching sword and focus so that’s her thing now. No hamma.

I don’t think I would be able to trial for DD. I’m just not all that good ya know? But I do try hard. Lol

[ARES]

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

“Fairly hardcore PvF’er.” I didnt realize what that meant until I checked your post history. 75 pages – what??? I’m probably in no position to say this, Lilith, but I think you need something better to do. Try archery – I find it very enjoyable. You could even bring a teddybear with you to the range to RP.

Edit: My bow + some random teddybear pic. Lol

Attachments:

(edited by Anierna.6918)

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Lilith Ajit.6173

“Fairly hardcore PvF’er.” I didnt realize what that meant until I checked your post history. 75 pages – what??? I’m probably in no position to say this, Lilith, but I think you need something better to do. Try archery – I find it very enjoyable. You could even bring a teddybear with you to the range to RP.

Edit: My bow + some random teddybear pic. Lol

I know… I have a problem. But look at my high rated posts; 14 pages!

I like your bow if you know what i mean.

[ARES]

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

Sad to hear you’re guild-less Lilith. A really good player of your caliber deserves a good place. It’s scandalous to hear that many guilds aren’t readily snapping you up, so you can call that guild home. You’d be a major asset to the guild, which ever one you end up in.

Attachments:

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Lilith Ajit.6173

Dawww. I’m loved. at least if I don’t have a guild I have fwiends.

[ARES]

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Midgie.1830

Midgie.1830

You’re dang skippy ya got friends.

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Oh Lilith, I would like to offer you a rank in DIV. Unfortunately we are located on EU so thats a problem!
However if you want to have the chat atmosphere you mentioned above, i would like to offer you joining our teanspeak when we do stuff. (We tend to rage, blame eachother, etc)!
However as a fan of your person, i hope you will find a good guild soon!
Best of luck,
Thormet

toxic since 2012

Looking for Fun Guild

in Looking for...

Lilith Ajit.6173

Update: so far I’m trying out [FLUX] and it is pretty fabulous so far. I hope all goes well and I can close this thread soon!

Attachments:

[ARES]