Looking for Guild..

Looking for Guild..

in Looking for...

Posted by: Asymons.7809

Asymons.7809

I’m a new Guild Wars 2 player, I’m playing as a human guardian, would love a guild that does things together often, and maybe a bit of merchanting and crafting

Looking for Guild..

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michael Welch.5296

Michael Welch.5296

Hi Asymons – see below for info on our Jade Quarry guild S T Y L E:

A bit about S T Y L E:
• Server: Jade Quarry – We are active only on JQ, but allow guesting. For a free transfer to JQ, you simply need to delete any characters you have created – so if you’re just starting out, head to Jade Quarry!
• Team: Our leadership team works hard to ensure that everyone in S T Y L E is enjoying what they want to enjoy in the game. We feel our job as leaders is to help facilitate your good time, and to lead by example.
• You: Can be anyone – new, experienced, young, old, and in-between. The (known) ages of our members range from college students to retirees. We don’t concentrate on age, only maturity. Conduct in guild chat is strictly monitored and enforced – no name calling, discrimination, or drama.
• Life + Laughter: We refuse to be ultra-serious, and we always keep in mind that Real Life comes first. As such, the guild has no requirements for representing (although not repping does affect your rank), TeamSpeak/Website use, participation in events, or other restrictions.
• Experience/Skill Level: S T Y L E does have a special place in its black, black heart for players that are new to GW2 or to MMOs in general. We do not believe in ‘noobs’, only players that haven’t had the same experiences as some who’ve been around longer. We are very happy to guide, party with, provide info to, and nurture new players. Or for that matter, experienced players who need guidance with a new/different aspect of this multi-faceted game.

A bit MORE…
• Who: We have 80+ members. Most active around 3PM+- EST, but members can be found online at almost all times. We are very active in guild chat and in our TeamSpeak server.
• Activities: Structured guild activities are always evolving, and we currently host Tues/Thurs Dungeon nights; Wednesday Jumping Puzzle or Mini-Dungeon events; Guild Lottery, and Guild Missions on Sunday nights. Ad-hoc parties constantly form of S T Y L E members helping each other to complete personal stories, map completion, or other events.
• Website + Voice: http://jqstyle.enjin.com is currently being re-designed by our guild webmaster – and we use TeamSpeak on the Jade Quarry TS server (ts.jadequarry.com), although it is not a requirement for membership in the guild. We also have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jqstyle

Looking for Guild..

in Looking for...

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

What server do you play on? I’m with one of the most wicked guilds in Gandara; The Requiem of the Dead [REQ]. If you want to know more, you can always contact me in-game or leave a message at our forums: req.shivtr.com.

Ciao and good luck!

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com

Looking for Guild..

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Kape.3672

The Kape.3672

Recruiting any class now if your willing to change your gear to dps setups join us for quality runs we have organized shedulements where our guildies can apply and comit with eachother to run our speedrun tours daily/weekend tips to make more then 1000Gold per month possibility just by doing this tours and guild missions.
And the best of it its the short time we do them without wasting time.
Link in my signature.

[WHAT] http://gw2what.shivtr.com
Your Home Hardcore PvE Guild focused in doing Speed/Record Runs & Guild Missions!