Looking for Guild [Any server, Will Xfer]

in Looking for...

Posted by: mangolemonade.8174

mangolemonade.8174

Hello fellow warriors! My name is Azria and I am searching for a guild to call my home, any server. I am a PvE player mostly, I only dabble in to Edge of The Mists (I know it’s not considered PvP). I would like to learn how to PvP but I would like to focus on the PvE content of the game. I consider myself a new player still to Guild Wars 2, but not to MMO’s. I played Guild Wars 1 for eight years, mainly a monk for the last few (missing those CoF runs).

I would consider xfering realms for a guild who is friendly and that can put up with my work schedule (I play nightly and on the weekends constantly). Currently I am on Fort Aspenwood, and not sure what class I want to main. I would be hoping for a guild that not only helps me get introduced to PvE content and is comfortable with questions, but a guild that would help me feel comfortable with whatever class I decided on.

in Looking for...

Posted by: FireInMyLungz.5079

FireInMyLungz.5079

I would like to talk to you more. I’ll add you in-game and PM you when I get a chance.

Guild Website:
www.Enlightened-Revolutionists.TK

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

By all means, we fit your bill. Project Knighthood mainly focuses on PvE but we have a guy who loves to teach PvP. We are small if that matters to you. Anyway, we don’t mind questions and have TS if you prefer voice chat. We have scheduled map runs, fractals, and dungeons as well as run stuff impromptu. If you are interested click the link in my signature.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Little Leota.5849

Little Leota.5849

Hi mangolemonade!

Ah, a fellow GW1 player! I haven’t played it in quite some time, but I really enjoyed it.

I’m the co-leader of the Royal Order of Fun Lunatics [ROFL]. We’re a small, casual guild in the NA region.

We’re mainly a PvE guild, and we have a few members who enjoy PvP and WvW. We have a couple of members who are experienced in those game modes and are willing to teach newcomers. We’re on Henge of Denravi (for WvW purposes).

We’re an adult (18+) guild, and our members range in experience from new to veteran.

We’re based in the Mountain Time Zone (UTC-7), but we have members from PST to EST, and even one in Europe. Evenings, late night, and weekends are our most active times.

We’re a non-elitist guild. We try to be helpful, answer questions, and encourage our members to do the best they can and have a good time. Harassing members for any reason is not tolerated.

We have a guild hall (Gilded Hollow), website, Facebook page, and private TS3 server.

We love to have fun! From time to time we’ll have events such as guild parties (sometimes themed!); games of hide and seek; trivia games; races and jumping puzzles; and any other fun content we can dream up.

If you’d like to know more, please visit our website at http://roflguild.shivtr.com. If you’d like to apply to join us, you can do that there as well.

I’ll add you in-game, and please feel free to contact me, either by mail or whisper, if you have any questions.

Best of luck in your search for a guild home!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Brangwen Liana.5632

Brangwen Liana.5632

Hi mangolemonade! I too am a gw1 player. I say am because my account is still active and I hop in there to open my b-day presents on my toons!

You have gotten some good responses to your post, so that is awesome! I thought I would give you one more guild to consider. My guild is HOPE! The quest stands upon the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail. But Hope Remains, if friends stay true. — J.R.R. Tolkien

Our guild hall is Gilded Hollow, and it is currently level 52. If you have HoT then you can access all the functionality of it. If you do not have HoT, then you won’t be able to access the tavern buffs, enter the Arena to play, or do several other things as Guild Halls are a HoT mechanic.

We use Mumble for coordination and chat, do weekly missions, and love to help people learn the game and enjoy it like we do. We are a PvX guild with plenty to do for everyone! We have our website so you can check us out a bit more and an extremely active FB page.
http://hoperemainsgw2.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=425314

Add me to your contacts list in game if you like and whisper me with any questions. That includes if you have one and you don’t join my guild. I like to help players. You might find me mentored up sometimes in LA just answering questions from players in general.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We recently took our own guild hall and everyone on Hexxed is working really hard towards making it better. We have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize raid groups in the future and lots of guild events with awesome rewards for the winners. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. Feel free to add me or my officer of trust Janus Silverbrand,in-game to keep in touch (minitopo.3124 or Drakoblade.1759 )! We currently run Guild Missions on Fridays 9pm EST.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

SoR is a non rep required PVE guild looking to grow. We do some wvw/pvp very seldom. There is no need to xfer, unless you want to wvw with people so you can worry about that later if and when your ready. If you would like more info whisper me. Currently we are looking to build out fractal groups and raid groups.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy Mangolemonade! Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a VERY social guild and have been for many years. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and we are proud of that fact… and you’ll realize it the moment you hit our site, read our guild rules, fill out our application and start playing in guild on the very first day.

Here’s a little bit more about Tyrs…

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+) that has expanded to the Guild Wars 2 game and community. We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don’t zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the kitten in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to share a few links with you:

• http://alturl.com/m9uim This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we’ll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: It’s a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama social guild of many years that is literally a household name in two games, DDO and Neverwinter, and are in the process of launching here in Guild Wars 2 under the original Founders myself and the lovely Paks. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance you’ll be happy you decided to go with us and stick with us, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together like a well-oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

• Five dedicated teams for Raiding(various times and days listed below – Most teams have spots open.)
  • We are also looking for a raid leader for a new team(s). If you are experienced and would like to do this contact us.

Teams

• Green: 8:00PM -11:00PM EST, Tuesday-Thursday
  • Red: 9:00PM – 12:00AM EST, Saturday & Sunday
  • Cyan: 11PM-2AM EST/ 8PM -11PM PST Tuesday & Wednesday
  • Pink: 9:00-12:00 PM EST, Tuesday-Thursday
  • Purple: Sun 1-4 PM EST & Mon 8-11PM EST
  • Blue: Looking for experienced Raid Leader. You choose times and days.
  • Orange: Looking for experienced Raid Leader. You choose times and days.
  • Yellow: Looking for experienced Raid Leader. You choose times and days.
  • Silver: Looking for experienced Raid Leader. You choose times and days.

Perks

*NA Servers

*Eternal Title earned in multiple teams

*Last Cannon achievement(https://youtu.be/pLHAKyH0qHk)

*Focus on Living Story/Raid/PvP achievements

*Chance to play with friendly players

*Structured PvP teams

*Active TeamSpeak

*Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.

*Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high-end fractals and the like.

*Assistance with farming legendary items.

*LGBT friendly

*Our own guild podcast located at https://youtu.be/GbmafSdD0YU

*Level 57 Guild Hall and rising.

*WvW – need one more experienced commander and WvW players on Jade Quarry interested in joining our Havoc Squads and Zergs.

What we expect:

• 18 and up preferably
  • Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
  • Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
  • Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website: http://www.synergygw2.com
We have an application for our raid teams, however, to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.
To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM or send in-game mail to myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers:

• Aeromu.9134
  • Capulse.3542
  • Seven.4520
  • Ares.5613
  • IOM.8751
  • Chris H.4973
  • Pazuzu.6578 (PvP)