Looking for Guild/Server :3

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karnival.1852

Karnival.1852

Hey guys, Im looking for a new WvW Focused guild. I haven’t particularly stopped playing Gw2 so im not really returning but theres some special circumstances to why I’m looking again.

Basic and Foremost I let a sibling take my old account to play and what not. So I am experienced (1year+) and not new.

FIRST AND FOREMOST
- I WILL NEED TO LEVEL NEW 80s AND GEAR THEM

Some things I’m looking for.
- Higher populated Server (T1-3 NA) I WILL CONSIDER EU, HOWEVER I DO NOT KNOW HOW ACTIVE NA TIMESLOT IS IN WHICH TIERS
- Something going on at all times.
- Fighting emphasized over PPT a lot of the time, Doesn’t mean that you just let structures get taken though.
- Moderate Coverage in SEA/EU/NA (I don’t play SEA/Ocx much but sometimes i’m on early)

Now What I bring to the table.
- Experienced Guardian (1.4k Hours)
- Semi-Experienced Necro (600ish Hours)
- Semi-Experienced Ele (500ish Hours)
- Willing to learn Warrior, Mesmer if needed. Will not play Ranger/Thief/Engi as I just cant grasp them.
- Experienced Commander (I’d say ~750 hours commanding)
- Never GvG’d before but willing to learn if that’s what you guys do
- Ts3 active, No microphone however (Coming next paycheck in ~1 week)

What I’d like as a guild.
- Fight focused
- PST Focused NA.
- Fields 20 Minimally nightly.

(edited by Karnival.1852)

in Looking for...

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

P sure Mag is one of very few servers that has fight focused guilds, majority of other servers guilds have crumbled into ppt turtle guilds

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

SBI would be a good choice, theres multiple guilds you can choose from that are fight focused, while still working together with other server mates to defend and assault structures.

If you play during Eu/early NA hours I’d be interested in inviting you to my guild if you so wished. Me and a handful of others cover one of SBI’s weaker time slots which is EU hours.

The server has been experiencing tough match ups that has made us better and made us step our game. Most are very friendly and a lot love to joke around map chat/ts3. While we do have militia around all time zones, guild/leader wise our coverage looks like this:

NA: strongest
EU: weak
SEA: strong
Ocx: Weakest

Good luck finding the server that fits you the most!

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Hi there I know you said tier 1-3 so I won’t bother recruiting for Borlis, even though my guild is a 20-25 strong PST guild. You might want to check out SIC on FA, as they are a PST guild and kick some kitten .

RNG Officer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

I haven’t heard anything on this thread about GoM, but we win a lot of our fights! you might want to consider how you want to approach WvW. Higher tier servers face better servers than lower servers like GoM. Here in Gate of Madness, we face a good matchup, and come out on top.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

I sent you a mail in-game yesterday. Hope to hear from you soon.

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Yep, SIC would be interested in you if you got a microphone. Our raids are M-F 9pm server. If you consider a lower tier, Lost on BP is good too.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in Looking for...

Karnival.1852

Hey all just wanted to update you.

I’m still looking and will be on later today to answer mails or you can PM me in game!

Side note.. er while checking out a few servers I may have accidently locked the free xfer by deleting all your chars for a few days But in 4 days I can move to wherever again xD

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

I haven’t heard anything on this thread about GoM, but we win a lot of our fights! you might want to consider how you want to approach WvW. Higher tier servers face better servers than lower servers like GoM. Here in Gate of Madness, we face a good matchup, and come out on top.

If you do decide to come to Gate of Madness, come join Mysteriax Gaming! We are a 100+ man guild that does everything- PvE, Dungeons, sPvP, and WvW. We have a fully functioning Teamspeak and website.
PM me if you have any questions. Thanks, and good luck man!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Karnival.1852

Hey guys, I’ve settled on [FW] Forgotten Warlords on Sea of Sorrows ^-^ Thank you for the tremendous amount of replies and offers and am grateful to all of you who reached out.

I’m looking forward to joining [FW] and the SoS Community!~

Mods this thread can be closed at your availability.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

FW has recently come to SoS and they are an awesome guild. GL

in Looking for...

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

We look forward to your arrival. I know myself and everyone in [FW] are looking forward to having you.

Phedre, thank you for the kind words about [FW]. We appreciate it.

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho