Looking for NA raid guild but EU timezone

in Looking for...

Posted by: Marseee.2938

Marseee.2938

I’m from England but on Dragonbrand NA, need a guild that raids between 17:00-23:00 GMT/server time (12:00-18:00 EST). I’m 25 years old. Looking for a raiding guild that preferably raids weekdays although I may be able to join weekends too.

I can play all classes (all in ascended) although my main is an ele. I’ve played druid in the raids I’ve been in so far.

I used to solo/duo and sell Arah paths. I used to trio fractal 50s and sell them. Have microphone and TS.

Message me in-game or on the forums.

(edited by Marseee.2938)

in Looking for...

Marseee.2938

Still looking. Read my available times before posting please.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Eldermash.5134

Eldermash.5134

is that AM or PM? might help to give an idea of your playtime in server time? I doubt people are going to look up GMT if they are in the states. GL.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kyuuketsuki.2675

Kyuuketsuki.2675

I hope Marseee doesn’t get mad when I add my “Looking” here too.

I’m also from EU, but play on NA server, I would love to find guild that has people on during 4pm to 11pm (GMT). It would be nice to have people to chat with and do events with.

I currently have -7 to -10 hours time difference to USA ( Not sure if I thought that right, but basically if it’s 4pm for me, it’s about 6am to 9am in USA) . If that helps at all.
You can message me in the game or the forums.

“Getting stuck inside a wall is a skill no one needs…”

(edited by Kyuuketsuki.2675)

in Looking for...

Marseee.2938

is that AM or PM? might help to give an idea of your playtime in server time? I doubt people are going to look up GMT if they are in the states. GL.

17:00-23:00PM GMT (12:00-18:00PM EST) GMT is server time.

No worries Kyuuketsuki.