Looking for Newbie Guild

Looking for Newbie Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Budchgon.2108

Budchgon.2108

A guild to run Fotm lev 1 +, to explore dungeons and Tyria :-)
Maybe some guild WvW

Contact/mail Budchgon – Gandara Server EU

Lyssia Iceblood of Gandara – I sometimes win… but not often :-(

Looking for Newbie Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Plainsman.4753

Plainsman.4753

Steam Legion [PUNK]Fully upgraded PVx guild on Ehmry since BWE is currently rebuilding.
Recruiting active, casual, & mature players of all levels. pm for info.

Check out ehmry bay. WE have a great community and Steam Legion [PUNK] would love to have ya.

http://www.ehmry.com/topic/609-steam-legion-punk/

A quick copy and paste does not make it any less genuine.
hit me up in game, or on either forums, if interested.
IGN: Plainsman

Looking for Newbie Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeathlySeeker.2586

DeathlySeeker.2586

Hello Budchgon, Chaos Bound [CB] is a friendly hybrid guild that does all type of events and map areas. Server transfer is not required for us, and we do not require age or etc. We are a guild that helps newer players and support guild members in anything needed. If you would like more info contact me via forums or in game at DeathlySeeker.2586

Looking for Newbie Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: shade.5682

shade.5682

Hello My Name Is BloodMaster X,
New to Guild wars 2, and need help? Than look no further! My guild is focused on helping new players out and show them the ropes, we are a community group! The reason I started this guild was because, when I first started playing this game, I did not know how to do anything and no one would help me. People would just say” Hey look at the noob!” “ or “ No I don’t have the time to help you, go bother someone else!”. If you have ever gone through this like I have, please do not hesitate to join, I want your experience playing this game better than mine was, when I first started out! I hope you all join and feel free to contact me if you have any question, you can contact me here or in the game, whatever is easier for you=]. And we are in Maguuma server.
Thank you for reading,
~BloodMaster X~

Looking for Newbie Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

A guild to run Fotm lev 1 +, to explore dungeons and Tyria :-)
Maybe some guild WvW

Contact/mail Budchgon – Gandara Server EU

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Is always looking for more interested active members. Check us out here

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-recruiting