Looking for Oceanic guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seraphy.2374

Seraphy.2374

Australian player, recently returned to the game looking for an oceanic guild to call home. Interested in dungeons, fractals, Spvp and WvW at nearly all times of the day and night. Raiding is a must. So no small guilds please.
Henge of Denravi

80 Guardian: WvW role = Front-line Infantry
80 Thief: WvW role = Scorpion wire trolling

(edited by Seraphy.2374)

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

What is your timezone?

+8 or +10?

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seraphy.2374

Seraphy.2374

my timezone is +10.30

80 Guardian: WvW role = Front-line Infantry
80 Thief: WvW role = Scorpion wire trolling

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

[TIME] is a singapore based guild and since you are faster by 2.5hrs compare to our SEA prime, the raids might be a little late for you so is up to you.

Otherwise, you can try [STRM], they are oceanic guild but I’m not sure if they do fractals and dungeons. They do WvW a lot though.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Canakun.8031

Canakun.8031

[TIME] is a singapore based guild and since you are faster by 2.5hrs compare to our SEA prime, the raids might be a little late for you so is up to you.

Otherwise, you can try [STRM], they are oceanic guild but I’m not sure if they do fractals and dungeons. They do WvW a lot though.

Hey Sky, what time do you imagine you’ll be raiding? I’m looking for a group. Late nights don’t bother me too much as long as they are reasonable.
Peace.

Mamorou Itou Defense Club.
Protect him at all costs.

in Looking for...

SkyShroud.2865

Hey Sky, what time do you imagine you’ll be raiding? I’m looking for a group. Late nights don’t bother me too much as long as they are reasonable.
Peace.

It is hard for me to determine the guild’s SEA prime starting timing but I believe it is around 7pm (GMT+8) and it last till around 1am (GMT +8). It will range from 40 online to 60 online during that timing, I believe will be more when HOT come. The EU timing for the guild is pretty dead, around 20 online. Then, when reach EST prime, it will go up to around 35 online.

Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com