Looking for PVE guild - Ehmry Bay

in Looking for...

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hi All

As above, I am looking for a PvE guild that also has an active interest in dungeons, world events and fractals.

I am from Adelaide, Australia (+9.30 GMT) so an Australian based guild would be best but any guild active in my time is fine.

I cannot play as much as I used to (I have a little bundle in my arms and am typing one handed right now lol), so looking for an understanding guild that will still be welcoming and include me when I am online. I do not want to be in a guild and feel like I am an outsider.

I have some fractal experience and dungeon experience but am rusty after being away from the game for 6 months. I’ve completed the maps once and have a few dungeon ready alts. I used to run a small guild but of course that fell apart when I stopped playing. A group of us got quite good at dungeons and fractals and I hope to find that again.

For now, you will find me running around the maps and chasing world events and after joining a guild hopefully I can get back to working on dungeon master title and running fractals with a friendly group of people

Well I must feed this adorable little girl in my arms so must go for now. Leave me a message here and lets see if we can find me a new home

Sincerely,

Wynter

in Looking for...

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Umm..hi again.

I am a bit sad. It seems no one has replied to my post

Tell me why? No……no.. don’t give me the whole, it isn’t you it’s me routine because I ain’t buying it!

I’m lonely running around the place by myself. I miss the chatter of guild members and making new friends. Like today, I was running around Queensdale killing the champions etc by myself, watching with longing at the groups of players in guilds also on the Queensdale train. Yet I stood, aloof and alone. The silent warrior, or, you could call me Nigel no friends… but that would be… cruel…true.. but cruel….

Surely, someone out there has a guild for me?

If it is that I need to change server, I can consider that. Nothing is really holding me to Ehmry Bay… my guild is gone, some people have moved to different servers, others, don’t log on or have deleted me… sigh

I feel like that lonely lil pet at the pet store that no one wants I have a lot to offer I promise!

Attachments:

(edited by WynterRaven.7208)