Looking for PvE Guild

Looking for PvE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: SlackerATC.5934

SlackerATC.5934

My GW2 Experience
A friend introduced me to GW2 shortly after launch and is my first MMO. I quickly fell in love with it and have missed maybe 30 days of Dailies since then. I am an achievement hunter by nature and thus my play style revolves around content that gets me more AP’s. Mostly this relates to PvE content, but I play (although not good at) PvP and very seldom WvW. Currently I am working towards Dungeoneer title (all dungeon armor and weapons) and all PvP class achievements. I have been co-leader of a 300+ member guild for the last year and a half but am looking to step away from that and just enjoy being a member again. I have a Level 80 of each profession, all of which have 100% map completion and personal story done. My main is a Guardian but I’m also descent with Warrior. The other toons are mostly used for bank space now.

About the Guild
I would like a guild that has 20+ members on and repping during NA primetime. I don’t particularly need guild buffs although they are a nice perk. Nor do I require access to a guild bank. Members should be friendly and helpful with active chat, both in game and via a voice server. I prefer TS3 but am familiar with Ventrillo and Mumble. I want to be involved in a community not just another member. What keeps me playing is Dungeon/FotM and Living Story releases so I would like a guild where I can find other members to group up with for these events. Guild Missions are a good start but there should also be other weekly events (map completion, JP, games, lottery, etc). Not particularly looking for PvP or WvW guild events although I may join on occasion.

Looking for PvE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello SlackerATC,

I lead a casual guild in Yak’s Bend (but we accept members from other servers). It sounds like our guild would be a goof fir for you. We are about 150 members with around 20 online in the evenings. Our members are friendly and helpful. We do maintain an active TS with some of us on there every evening.

Our current focus right now is on the living story. We get together on patch day and run the story in groups, get people their achievements, and host organized maps/farms. We do also do regular dungeons and fractals on almost a daily basis. We also host guild missions every friday and a jump train once a month.

You can read more about us on our most recent recruitment post.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/XHSA-seeking-members-interested-in-LS2-groups/first#post4574829

If you have any questions or would like an invite please contact me via in-game mail.

Thanks,
-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

Looking for PvE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: cosmos.9532

cosmos.9532

you are looking for socially active guild …

Thief 80 Necromancer 80 [FTF]

Looking for PvE Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Hey Slacker!

My name is Josh, also an AP hunter, and I run a 65 member PvX guild. We run 4 weekly events at 7pm PST/10pm EST and use mumble. We have many veteran and new players, all are friendly and on a first name basis and stay in touch outside of the game as well. I’m in the process of growing the guild to ~100. Currently we have 10-15 logged in during primetime and getting our roster up to 100 should ensure having about ~20 online (which is a good medium I’ve been aiming for).

Feel free to contact me via the forum or in game if you’d like an invite or have any questions!

You can read more on our website DragonEmpire.us

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]