Looking for PvX Guild on Dark Haven :)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shyhalu.4891

Shyhalu.4891

Helllo! I’m looking for a PvX guild on Dark Haven!

My boyfriend and I recently returned to the game after a hiatus and, unfortunately, most of our friends don’t play anymore :< However, we’re eager to make new friends! We’re hoping to find a friendly guild who likes to play all aspects o the game together. We particularly enjoy WvW and achievement whoring (can I even say that word? >.>).

We’re both over 18 (in case that’s a requirement for some guilds) and.. uh.. yeah! If you have any questions feel free to add me!

Thank you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hi Shyhalu!

If you’re considering transferring (we can help you out), you should look into Tonic [Lime] on Crystal Desert (NA). We’re a medium-sized PvX guild that thoroughly enjoys every aspect of the game. We also love achievements and even run special events to get people achievements.

We’re social/community focused and we love fun! We do silly things like guild hide-and-seek, quaggan stampedes, jumping puzzle races, etc.

Take a look at our website: http://www.ObeyTheLime.com

Hope to hear from you

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

I invite you review our community. I believe Great Architect may have what you are looking for. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• New – At two months old we have room for you to rank up.
  • Mature – We screen our applicants. Our ages range from 18 – 60. We are not religious & you may hear some cursing.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 50+ members across 4 games, 40 of those in GW2.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin, paid up for a year.
  • Helpful – Useful and easy to navigate information on our site. Enjoy answering questions.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We support Twitch. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and welcome new players.
  • Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Actively involved. We often run alone. Recently bought our first commanders tag.
  • sPvP – Currently putting together a tPvP team, will soon have a custom arena.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Some dungeon running. Activity will increase as we recruit new members and our low levels reach 80.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are at level 3-5.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.enjin.com

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Shyhalu.4891

Wish some of you guys were on Dark Haven :P Guesting doesn’t allow for WvW, right? Well thank you for the replies, you sound like nice people and guilds but.. you aren’t on Dark Haven :<

in Looking for...

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

hey shyhalu I have been trying to contact you ingame. I’m going to post the link to our recruitment thread but I should be on most of the night running events so toss me a whisper!

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Shyhalu.4891

Thanks for your responses guys Still keeping our options open, but everyone seems nice!