Looking for PvX guild. Recommendations please

in Looking for...

Posted by: What.5743

What.5743

Hello, I’m currently on a server in gold league and it really isn’t proving to be entertaining for someone with a playstyle like mine. I don’t mean I CAN’T adapt to it, but I do mean that even if I did, normally PvX guilds have a hard time against the voltron omniblobs of Jade Quarry, Blackgate, and Tarnished Coast. I like being in a PvX guild that isn’t solely dedicated to WvW. With that being said, PvX guilds in gold league tend to get absolutely and utterly demolished in gold league WvW due to the comp of the guild. This leads to the PvX guilds hardly having any participation in WvW, or if they do, they have such low numbers due to fairweather population.

Anyway, on to what I’m looking for. I’m looking for a PvX guild in silver or bronze league. I’d like for this guild to be active in WvW. I do enjoy other parts of this game, such as dungeons and world events, so activity as a guild in those aspects would be greatly desired as well.

Please don’t hesitate to tell me a few things about your guild or some other guild that you would like to recommend!

(edited by What.5743)

in Looking for...

Posted by: What.5743

What.5743

Bump.

/15 characters

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

I sent you a PM about my server.