Looking for Small Guild!

Looking for Small Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hawkeye.4698

Hawkeye.4698

Hey there!

We are an average sized guild in Jade Quarry, and we would love to have all of you guys and whichever guys that were leaders can also have leader positions in our guild that is not a problem if you wish to merge in our guild, also we had members in Tarnished Coast before so we do have influence already there. You can join us till you get the chance to hop on over to Jade Quarry if you guys want
We do WvW/Dungeons/World bosses/Guild Missions (twice a week, laidback, mature we tend to have fun in our own ways! and we use Raidcall ^^
We are fully upgraded with everything unlocked even though we have only 40-50 active members

If interested, whisper me in-game

Zancrow/Metalicana
[HOT]TooHotForYou
Jade Quarry WvW Commander

(edited by Hawkeye.4698)

Looking for Small Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: sambombe.8603

sambombe.8603

Hi there friend! Well look if our guild meets your needs…

TAV is a social/small/friendly guild focused in group activities and helping members.

Who we are

We are a small but rapidly growing guild of friends who would like to invite many more people to join us in our adventures.We all play on the Tarnished Coast Server (NA). We currently have around 20 active members and would like to see that number grow substantially. there are a core group of us who play on a daily basis running guild events or just helping one another improve our characters.

What does Tavola offer you?

-Friendly group of players who are always willing to help in any way they can.
-Scheduled guild events ranging from farming material & gold to WvW and bountys.
-Rewards for those who actively participate in guild events.
-Great Guild website and fourms
-24/7 dedicated ventrilo server.
-Experienced officers always willing to lend a hand.
-Holiday events and raffles.
-Daily dungeon runs.
-Our own customized GW2 game launcher.

if your interested in a guild were you always feel welcome then Tavola is the place for you. for more information please see out guild website and feel free to drop off your application if your interested.

http://tavola.enjin.com (some content need registration in enjin platform to access)

Looking for Small Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: NewmanNR.9736

NewmanNR.9736

Hello there forum wanderer, welcome to SOA! Tired of filling out paperwork to get into guilds? Look no further.

The SOA are a guild of badasses looking to steamroll dragons, sing karaoke (or however you spell it), do dungeons n’ stuff, and have fun.

We’ve got ventrilo for voice communication and a grooveshark channel we listen to music on.

We’re not going to hit you over the head with some guild recruitment message thing about how important it is to have fun and how it’s hard to come by now a days and blah blah blah.

We’re pretty laid back, and we have fun.

So if you’re looking for a good time, or if you’re good looking, message me on this website or better yet send a PM to Rodgort or Lunitari the Veil in game. You can also add me if I’m not in-game and message me when I’m on. (NewmanNR.9736).

See you around!

Looking for Small Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

Looking for Small Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xeph.4718

Xeph.4718

Maybe my guild will interest you. I am a GW2 Admin in Pandion Knights (gaming community playing many different games including GW2). We are mature, casual and friendly guild, we run fractals, dungeons every evening you can easily find people to play with. We normally do lots of different pve activities. Some of us play wvw also.

We are on Seafarer’s Rest. Obviously we have ts, where during the day you can find people to chat or to play together too. Most of our players play in similar time as well (GMT and GMT+1). Also a lot of us are constantly leveling new characters so it should be easy to find a party to level your characters. We have guild events nearly every day.

We normally have 20-40+ online people during evenings, especially during events, we’ve got many more members but most are either very casual or inactive now. We are really friendly bunch of players, in a chilled relaxed atmosphere.

Please visit https://www.pandionknights.co.uk or https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/SFR-EU-Pandion-Knights-PK-Casual/first#post2151863 for our recruitment post.

Alternatively you can contact me on the forums or in game.
Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.
Xeph

Pandion Knights – Seafarer’s Rest
www.pandionknights.co.uk
Ava Solaris – Warrior SFR

Looking for Small Guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

We’re a medium sized guild but every new member is family. We try to feel small and intimate. We take the care to know every member! So maybe if you’d like to check out something bigger (probably about 50 actives), check us out:

http://www.ObeyTheLime.com

Best of luck

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com