Looking for WvW guild Any server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Justin.5231

Justin.5231

Hello,
My name is Justin and I have been playing on JQ since I got this game, which has only been about four months. I play WvW everyday and am/was in a guild that runs in there all the time, but I just want something different, personal reasons.

Anyway, if your guild is recruiting, is fun, and is not exclusive to new members, please let me know

Thanks!!

PS: I typically play Mesmer and Staff Ele for heals. But also run a thief.

[EDIT] Like I said, I am on JQ, but I am definitely willing to transfer if your guild seems like a good fit. I am really wanting something different.

(edited by Justin.5231)

in Looking for...

Posted by: EvilDuckling.2086

EvilDuckling.2086

Hiyo, Justin! You might be interested in hanging out with my guild, Coo Story Bro [Coo]. We are located on Blackgate and we are a PvX guild with a focus on WvW. However, we like to keep things fun and social at the same time.

Come check out our website and forums. You might like what you see. Let me know if you have any questions!

Mithrae, Quaggan Empress of Coo
www.coostorybro.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an semi-hardcore PvX guild formed on 18-February-2013, based in Crystal Desert that aims to foster interest in all aspect of the game (sPvP, WvWvW and PvE), seeking for players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated.

We are a international guild with players from all over the world, having significant 24 hours presence.

If you are interested in joining the guild, you can contact SkyShroud.2865 or you can visit our guild site for more info.

Alternatively, Crystal Desert has many guilds, you can join Crystal Desert server and check it out.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jovani.9207

Jovani.9207

Hello there,
We are a wvw only guild if your intrested would be glad to have you apart of our fast growing guild. link is here to the forum topic.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Sorrows-Furnace-wvw-only-guild-HT/first#post2911340
We are in sorrows furnace if intrested let me know by message here or in game. Tag is Jovani.

in Looking for...

Posted by: ACE.2583

ACE.2583

ACE.2583

oWBo is recruiting right now. We are a brand new guild that is interested PVX play. We are ventrillo ready. Give me a whisper or mail me ingame if you are interested in joining us. Thanks,

ACE.2583

in Looking for...

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

Join my guild [LOK] Lords of Krampus on SoR. We are just starting up and need people who are interested in havoc squad roaming and taking temples for bloodlust. We are totally rage free and you don’t have to worry about ts or following commander zergs night after night. pm me in game if interested and i’ll send ya an invite!
Greyalis.2309

Self Is The Emblem All

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shryock.4039

Shryock.4039

We are just recently transferred to Blackgate, check our guild website:
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/

Sire Francis [Zero]
Organization Zero [Zero] | Blackgate
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Justin,

We’re on JQ as well and are a PvX guild which is comprised of members who farm, run, dungeons and regularly jump into WvW (usually in small havok groups). We don’t have regularly scheduled runs of any type but it wouldn’t be hard to get a group together for something you’d like to run.

We are a guild for older gamers; my apologies if you don’t fit in our demographic.

Just Us Grown ups [JUGs] is a very friendly, drama-free guild which is comprised of people 30 yr.s old and older (our min. age is 25).

We have an even mix of male and female players and welcome both new and veteran players. We place a high value on community. We have a great website and a fully upgraded guild of over 100 members.

We are on the Jade Quarry server, and we have no problem with our members guesting on our server, provided they understand that running WvW with us wouldn’t be an option unless they transferred to JQ

Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

Good luck in finding a guild and take care !

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

Not sure if I classify us as a WvW guild, but we do like to go in there sometimes. We do a bit of everything. sPvP, PvE, WvW, dungeons, etc. The main thing we don’t really run is fractals. We’re a smaller guild, but we’re working on getting a decent amount of people active. We’re definitely not exclusive to new members and I’d love another Mesmer in our guild! We also don’t have an ele or a thief leveled up (I’m intending to level ele next).
No reqs to join our guild. Only req is willing to have some fun and perhaps do things in a more unorthodox manner.

PM here or in-game if you’d like to try us out or want more information.

Good luck with the guild search! Hope you find a good fit