Looking for WvW guild on NSP

in Looking for...

Posted by: MaestroFX.2871

MaestroFX.2871

I recently joined NSP and was hoping to find a wvw guild. Past few weeks we’ve been last place in our matchups, so im also wondering if NSP is legit for wvw.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

I could always interest you in a spot in Wizened Wizards [WISE] guild. =)

We are a PvX (heavily focused to PvE) casual, yet structured, guild who wants to try to take part in all aspects that GW2 has to offer. Although we are a guild with growing numbers, we take more accustomed to the phrase ‘quality over quantity’, and that’s what we intend to do.

Being a casual guild, I have my rule of never removing one for inactivity; play at your leisure. Although I cannot assure you that you may/may not see many on at your time (especially with some schoolers/workers in the guild), we will definitely be on to have a great time with you!

Being a structured guild, while we don’t necessarily have a rep requirement as you join, we do keep an eye on this based to on our rank system, basically showing your loyalty/commitment to our guild, while always having fun with the other guilds.

If you want to take us into interest, and especially in becoming a member for us, you can always check out our guild expectations here -> http://i.imgur.com/lAPloUV.png

As always, a link to our recruitment thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/WISE-Wizened-Wizards-Casual-NSP-Server/page/2#post4706706

We do not make it required that you have to be on our home server (Northern Shiverpeaks) to join the guild at all, but if you plan to do WvW with us, then you will need to consider a transfer to NSP then. The type of voice communication we use is TeamSpeak 3, and I will try to get everyone to use it at that prime-time you listed!

Feel free to contact me in-game, as I will be sure to let you know of my response. =)

==============

On that note as well, we will be doing a casual WvW Havoc run starting this Saturday after Guild Bounty, and that may be our only real official event we will do in WvW, as we are a bit more casual on that part.

I could always recommend VEX to you, as they are more strictly WvW.

Whatever you choose, hopefully it’s right for you!

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Os is probably the largest WvW guild. ZoS, Wise, Fire, BP, and several others are around too. Check out the nsp website. northernshiverpeaks.org for more info.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP