Looking for a Guild

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyscalus.8934

Jyscalus.8934

Hi all.

I am an enthusiastic player of Guild Wars 2 hoping to join a group where i can contribute and learn along the way. I am currently on Aurora Glade but am willing to transfer. I am mainly looking to be part of a team where i can help out and have fun at the same time. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to meet you soon

(edited by Jyscalus.8934)

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo/skype and daily fractal runs and weekend guild bounty,we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello Jyscalus,

I invite you review our community. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – We screen our applicants. Our ages range from 18 – 60. We are not religious & you may hear some cursing.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 50+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin, paid for a year. Active forums.
  • Helpful – Useful and easy to navigate information on our site. Enjoy answering questions.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We support Twitch. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night.
  • sPvP – Currently putting together a tPvP team, will soon have a custom arena. Regular meetings twice a week.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are at level 3-5.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oathbound.9054

Oathbound.9054

If you are up for a server xfer to Sanctum of Rall – you should check out Legends of Atari. Below is our guild info. Good luck in your search!

Legends of Atari [LOA] is a PvX guild on Sanctum of Rall. We are a small, active guild looking to experience everything GW2 has to offer. We run scheduled PVE and WVW events – and almost always have something going on. We’re currently looking to increase our membership so that we can grow guild influence and run more guild events.

We’ve got a very friendly atmosphere that anyone looking for a guild will enjoy. We are also very novice friendly, with a number of experienced players who are willing to help out newer players. We have our own forums and teamspeak.

We ask our members to 100% rep. Individuals from other servers may apply to LOA – however we ask that you make Sanctum of Rall your home by the end of your trial period if you want to stick with us.

If this sounds interesting to you – just jump onto our forums (http://legendsofatari.enjin.com/forum ) and introduce yourself! You can also send a note to myself or one of our officers if you have any questions or would like an invite: Oathbound.9054 Kaprica.2978 Bozak.7845

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reiizm.5871

Reiizm.5871

Hi there, Jyscalus! I own a guild (Fine Tuned Clockwork) on Maguuma.

FTC is a recently established guild looking to expand its member-base.
Our goal is to simply enjoy all GW2 has to offer together.
(PvE/PvP/WvW/Dungeons/Raids etc.)

Currently we’re a small but active handful of people.
We’re very open with each other, so don’t be shy to speak your mind!

We use Teamspeak as our main method of communication,
so a microphone is preferred but ultimately not required.
We’re also avid League of Legends players, so there’s that.

If you would like to become our newest member or have any questions,
just add me: Reiizm.5871

Hope to hear from you soon!

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

Hi Jyscalus

My guild, The Technical Engineers [XOR], is looking for player with enthusiasm.

Our gameplay is based on strategy and tactic also we try to challenge us as often as possible.
Whenever we have the time to play, we are taking an adventure tour through a Dungeon or some Fractals.
We also try to raise a tPvP team and need some fighter for it.

check out our “recruitment post”https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Technical-Engineers-FS-EU-Dungeon-Training/first#post2147712 for more information

and if you decide to join us, we can help you to transfer server so that we can collect the influence at one world.

regards Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: daibaby.7159

daibaby.7159

Hey there Jyscalus! If you don’t mind a smaller guild, Ardent Brotherhood might be the guild for you! We’re a casual Tarnish Coast guild that focuses primarily on general game play as well as dungeons and fractals more than anything else. We’re on daily and always up for a good conversation. We understand that the game isn’t any fun without a couple good friends to hang with!

If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you either in game or on here!

Contacts:
daibaby.7159
gambit.4827
soraya.9165

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Plainsman.4753

Plainsman.4753

Steam Legion [PUNK]Fully upgraded PVx guild on Ehmry since BWE is currently rebuilding.
Recruiting active, casual, & mature players of all levels. pm for info.

We have a great community and Steam Legion [PUNK] would love to have ya.

http://www.ehmry.com/topic/609-steam-legion-punk/

A quick copy & paste doesn’t make it any less genuine.
hit me up in game, or on either forums, if interested.
IGN: Plainsman

Looking for a Guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

Hi all.

I am an enthusiastic player of Guild Wars 2 hoping to join a group where i can contribute and learn along the way. I am currently on Aurora Glade but am willing to transfer. I am mainly looking to be part of a team where i can help out and have fun at the same time. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to meet you soon

I urge you have a look at my recruitment thread located here: vVv Gaming Recruiting. You will find that we are a very helpful guild and we are always looking for people who add value to the guild. If you would like, join us for a week and see if you like the guild, I am sure you will. If so contact me in game (Bagzli.8217) I am online usually after 5 pm EST.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll