Looking for a Guild in Far Shiverpeaks :)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Idanaeris.5723

Idanaeris.5723

Hello there. As the title already states, I am looking for an active guild in said server that is medium to large sized (80-100+ members) and engaged in various end game activities, PvP, WvW and PvE related. I prefer a little bit of each, but if you have 1 main focus that is also okay. I would like English to be the main or only language in chat.

I am sort of new to the game, as I’ve started on the 11th of October, but I am almost level 80 (Elementalist profession) and I’ve accustomed pretty quick with the game. World completion is almost at half, I have Aritificing and Tailoring as crafts, leveling them up as I go.

I find myself pretty quick to learn new things as I have a generous history with MMORPGs, so I would appreciate it if the guild had the virtue of helping newcomers that are willing to learn and be a part of their guild.

I am willing to apply through your guild site if that’s how you like to run things.

If you would like to request more information from me, please contact me in-game. My character is called Nocturnal Demon. I am online usually every day unless I have projects at college.

Thanks in advance.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Toupi.9271

Toupi.9271

Give me a pm when you are ingame.

My guild is No Time To [QuiT] & we hold PvE/WvW & pvp events (also some fun events).
We do a lot of stuff together. Also doing bosses etc daily too.

We also have quite a few new players in the guild which we help to learn the game if they want us to. (Some people just want to find out stuff themselves tho).

www.notimetoquit.enjin.com is our website.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

We are having an online radio event in-game tonight. Would be a great chance to join and hang out with us!

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us