Looking for a Guild with Mumble/RaidCall

in Looking for...

Posted by: marcus.5863

marcus.5863

Yo !

I am 26 years old. I speak fluent Polish and English.

I’ve been playing online games for a while now.

Have experience in most of serious and a bit less serious PvP/PvE games.

What I am looking for is a english speaking legion that uses Mumble or Raidcall.

I’ve recently made a few toons on Desolation, trying to figure out which class fits me the most.

If anyone needs a weirdo with a crazy sense of humour, hit me up !

Peace

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Why specifically Mumble or Raidcall? My guild uses TeamSpeak.

We are Darkhaven Elite [DHE]. We have lots of fun and experienced players, so you would have a good time.

We have pretty high recruitment requirements, ale skoro jestes polakiem to moge cie wkrecic.

If you do decide to join up, just fill out our online app and mention my name – and you will get accepted.

in Looking for...

marcus.5863

Mostly because I highly prefer the audio quality of the both above mentioned VOIP’s.
I’ve been using them the most and always prefered it over TS3 or Vent.

in Looking for...

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

Hey, I’m an officer for the guild Exss and we play on Desolation.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Excessum-Exss-is-recruiting-on-Desolation
Here’s our recruitment thread, feel free to contact us in game (we use mumble.)

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

marcus, you have a good choice in VoIP is all I can say! You should definitely check out vVv then. We have been around since Release and we are a community that expands well beyond GW2! We hangout every day on mumble and play together a lot of the stuff since we are a PvX guild. If you wish to hear more checkout my recruitment thread and contact me in game if you have any questions. We also play on Fort Aspenwood, hoping you are wiling to switch :P

I really hope to hear from you!

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll

in Looking for...

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Yo !

I am 26 years old. I speak fluent Polish and English.

I’ve been playing online games for a while now.

Have experience in most of serious and a bit less serious PvP/PvE games.

What I am looking for is a english speaking legion that uses Mumble or Raidcall.

I’ve recently made a few toons on Desolation, trying to figure out which class fits me the most.

If anyone needs a weirdo with a crazy sense of humour, hit me up !

Peace

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call “Crimson Guards United” gaming. Guild Wars 2 was chosen for its impressive MMO game play style which sets itself apart from most MMO’s and as of right now we have been openly recruiting on Jade Quarry.

Founder: “I would like to welcome those who have just joined and to show everyone my thanks for the support, we will be hosting Gem giveaway’s when we reach 40 members on Guild Wars 2. CGU had already held more then a few youtube giveaways and gained new subscribers. For that we from CGU Gaming salute you all.

Guild Focus: Right now our main focus for the guild is PvE Dungeoning, Dailys, Monthlys, and Group Events. Once we recruit more members into CGU we will shift our focus from this to Guild WvW and the newly added Guild Missions. We know some members like to do Dungeons or just PvE in general more than doing WvW or PvP so now members are required to do one or the other. Here with CGU Gaming we believe in letting every member do what they enjoy in-game and we believe in-turn thats what makes the Guild better as a division.

want to know how to reach us, go to our original recruitment post :

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/JadeQuarry-Crimson-Guards-United-recruiting/first#post2379707

in Looking for...

marcus.5863

Thanks for the reply people, but for now I would prefer to not change server.

I just started on Desolation, and I don’t really plan on changing for a while.

Maybe untill I get to know the game and people on the server.

in Looking for...

marcus.5863

Still looking guys.

Make it Desolation only please, for now.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Why are you attached to Desolation?

Just read my post again. Then hop in our TS and once you see how fun we are you will probably quickly make up your mind.

You don’t have to transfer servers right away.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is an online community started by some friends with a goal to be the best. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

Synergy – our website

•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active RaidCall and forums
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably but we accept applications from younger
•Have a working Mic and RaidCall installed
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join please visit our application form or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143