Looking for a PVE guild

Looking for a PVE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drea.7321

Drea.7321

Hi, I am newer to the game and have some friends I party up with now and then but I would like to find more. If you know of a guild like that or are a guild like that please let me know Not really into the PvP or WvW stuff. More looking for a guild that would have players just to hang with and stuff. I ramble, sorry

Looking for a PVE guild

in Looking for...

Drea.7321

I am on the Henge of Denvari.

Looking for a PVE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Hey we [Rise] From Our Ashes could have more players like yourself. We can help you adjust to the game and learn new mechanics while having fun on TS3 or forums or guild chat. We have weekly guild schedule on just about every major contents so you can try out what you like and what you don’t like. We have about 3~4 nights of PvE contents in our guild weekly schedule so if you want, you can whisper me/mail me in game for more information. Our home world is Blackgate just in case you change your mind and want to WvW with us

Tour

Looking for a PVE guild

in Looking for...

Drea.7321

Hi everyone thanks for all the responses. I wanted to let y’all know I found a group. Thanks again for helping out!

Looking for a PVE guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is an online community started by some friends with a goal to be the best. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak and forums
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.

•Officer positions available for WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143