Looking for a PVE guild | NA server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seadra.2031

Seadra.2031

The title pretty much explains it all but I’ll add a few things on here.

My job requires me to work from 2:30pm-11pm eastern time. Most of my playing time will be after that or during the weekends. I don’t want a guild that REQUIRES me to do anything (or requires me to be on x time) ex: missions, dungeons, etc because I do not know when I will be on.

I also don’t have a mic so any form of communication other than in game chat will be a no go.

My only other “requirement” is for the guild to be friendly. I’m looking to meet new friends because I came back from a hiatus, to find out that most of my friends had quit playing :c.

Edit: This doesn’t really affect the guild but I also love doing sPVP.

(edited by Seadra.2031)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Reigne Irkalla.4768

Reigne Irkalla.4768

Good morning!

You sound like you would be a good fit for The Eternal Mist [THEM]. We’re a brand spankin’ new PvE guild and it seems that you play right around our prime playtime (oh the joys of having NA and Oceanic members).

Currently, we do not have a set schedule for activities, but that arguably fatal flaw will be amended as we grow. For now we’re doing Dungeons and World Bosses by ear, with Fractals and Silverwastes planned for the future.

Full Rep IS NOT Required! It’s more like 50%, or heck even 25%. We understand that many people are also in PvP and WvW guilds, as well as having social guilds, and do not hold that against them. Just participate.

Please feel free to whisper or mail me in-game with any questions or concerns you might have. If you can’t reach me, you can try our dedicated recruiter, “Morrik.6153”.

Hope to see you soon!

(apologies for the semi copy pasta, but I am much too tired to type coherently in large spurts)

PS we are friendly as well as confirmed GW2 addicts.

Reigne – Idyn – Ereskigal (IRKALLA) Rex – Giddim – Gilgamesh (NERGAL)
The Eternal Mist [THEM] We are currently recruiting!
Must love dungeons and have a sense of humor – pm me for more info :D